Riding Lessons

So on my first riding lesson I had a instructor called Ann. She new I wasn't confident while I was riding so she always made sure I was ok. Ann always had a saying, it was you never fall off a horse you always role off. This used to be her famous saying at the yard and for some reason it made me feel a little bit better every lesson I had. Ok so enough about famous sayings and more about the lessons........ So every single time I turned up for a lesson I was always really scared! Sometimes I just wanted to turn around and go home but I new if I done that I would never learn to ride and never get any confidence. Most of the horses there were cobs, but I don't think that's a good idea because if you always get taught on a cob you will only be confident riding cobs and nothing else.

So I kind of started to like my lessons until one day I just got took of lead rope and I still couldn't trot properly. I mean I new how to start trotting and to rise but I didn't no how to rise properly and that lesson was the last lesson I ever went to! I was so upset that I new or thought I would never be able to ride again until a miracle happened that practically save a part of me inside.