First Time Riding!

Sam had stared to settle down now and I really wanted to start to ride him.

A couple of weeks after Alex had fell I got on him and done a little bit of sitting trot. It was a bad idea, it was more like rising trot without me rising because sam is a tb and an X race horse he is really forward going and because I am so lite I can't sit to his trot and then for a few weeks I started to get better at riding but before I got better everything went down hill. Because I couldn't ride him I got really upset and I didn't no if I still wanted to loan him! He was to forward going for me to stay with his trot and my rise at the same time. I got really upset. And I didn't no what to do but then I got introduced to something called a stirrup leather and I put it around his neck and held that with my rains and then just in a click I could keep my balance on him and rise. I was so happy, after a couple of laps with the stirrup leather around his neck I took it off and then I could ride! I was so so so so happy. Then me and Sam got a great bond or shall I say an even better bond. He had taught me so much about riding than it just being easy and riding a school horse cob. Now loaning sam was one of the best things ever. I loved him so much he was like my own child that had grew up very very tall and very very fast.