First Day Of Loaning Teddy!

Okay so the first day I was loaning teddy I was a little bit scared but exited at the same time!

So we arrived at the yard and Megan said sam was being moved to another stable because he was trying to bite other people when they walked passed his stable. He got moved to the very last stable and we were hoping he would be good there.

Anyway then I started to muck out Teddy and he was really good while I was doing that and as I went to get new straw Wendy said to me could I hurry up and tack him up because she needed both of the arenas because there were lots of lessons on so I put his new straw down in his stable and went to get his tack.

We took him out and I got on him, he was really small because I was used to getting on Sam and he is 15'3HH and teddy is only 14HH but anyway I was really good at riding him because he was the perfect hight and everything for me! He also was really good for me........ At first.

Because I was riding him so well my sister asked me if I wanted to canter him! I was a little bit scared because I has obviously never cantered before but I thought I could do it anyway, my sister told me to go into sitting trot and to kick him on so I did and then he went into canter but as he done his first stride he bucked and I went forward but I didn't fall off him I was kinda hanging off his neck with my right leg caught in the stirrup and my left leg dangling. I spin round and got off him to sort my self out and then got straight back on him.

After that as I was trying to ride him he was throwing his head, bucking, going right up to the fence then turning, going in the really muddy part of the arena when I was telling him not to go and simply wouldn't troth less he didn't want to so after about half a hour of all that I got off him and took him in.

Then I groomed, filled his water bucket, filled up his hay nets gave him some treats, and then I put his stable rug on him and went over to see Sam.