Not Able To Ride!

Okay...... So last Sunday I was upset, because I couldn't ride Teddy...... Hears why but first let me explain the full day.

As I got the the yard Teddy wasn't in his stable because he was being ridden on a lesson. He had already been nicked out had his water bucket filled and all of his hay nets filled so there was nothing for me to do.

He was gone for about a hour so me and Alex mucked sam out, filled his water buckets and filled his hey nets. Then when Teddy got back i untacked him and then put his tack away, he was really hot and sweaty so I groomed him and left him without a rug in so he could cool down. Then after about 10 or 15 minuets u went back to his stable and put a rug over him so he wasn't to cold.

About 2 hours after he had been ridden I asked if I could ride him and there wasn't any spaces until half 2 but that was in half a hour. Then if j wanted to ride at half to I would have to ride with somebody else in the arena with me and I didn't even no her so then I didn't ride because I wouldn't say u was the best ride or the most confident rider.

Then I filled Teddys water bucket up because it was about half full and that had to last him the night, so I filled it to the top and then left.