Yvonne is BACK / Komahinanami and Auslie time

First time doing an danganronpa story!(Also an Auslie story before the game was created)
(Featuring Danganronpa characters like Nagito komaeda, Hajime Hinata, Mukuro Ikusaba and Chiaki nanami!)

(THIS IS NOW EDITED)

Prologue =

Alex : Please let this be a normal field trip!

Jamila : With friends?

Elizabeth and Jean-claude : NO WAY!!

Alex : Aww!..

End of prologue
Beginning, middle, ending.

It was a quiet day at the house of Chiaki's. The three people, Nagito, Hajime and Chiaki were bored. There were many interesting games to play but none of them are our favourite apps. Nagito sat on the bed and asked, "What are we going to do now?" 

"I don't know, Komaeda." Hajime replied. Chiaki put her two fingers under chin and think of a way to get interested. 

After a few seconds later, Chiaki had an idea and telled Nagito and Hajime, "Hey, Komaeda and Hinata! I have an idea. We should read a story."

 Nagito felt interested and nod his head. 

"It's very interesting! It will be more if you talk about yaoi or a ship." Nagito replied. 

"Yeah, Komaeda. So, Nanami, what story are you going to talk about?" Hajime asked Chiaki. 

The sweet girl(Chiaki) replied happily, "It's a popular, friendship, limited flicker edition, Auslie!" 

"What's Auslie?" Nagito asked. 

"Auslie is a flicker ship between Austin and Charlie. These two are boys and they are friends. Now, let me tell you about how they meet Yvonne, the girl that was Austin's ex-girlfriend." Chiaki said with an announcer mood on.

Chiaki Nanami's voice/ POV

It was a hot and humid day at the park. Austin and Charlie are chilling a the bench as close friends. They were chatting away happily. Everyone seen then, feeling good and awesome. Before Yvonne came to them, Charlie gave Austin a hug as he blushed. The sweet-chocolate girl named, 'Jamila' took a picture of the two boys. Happy, Austin said as Charlie made a funny joke, "This was a funniest joke I've never heard!" "I know, Aus. Your my best friend but we're not brothers." Charlie replied. But all with a sudden, Yvonne came to them with a mean smile. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. It's the ugly freckle person with my ex-boyfriend!" Yvonne laughed at Charlie. Meanwhile, the girl named, 'Rosà' was watchong Yvonne. Rosà was very confused as she sees the problem. Fortunately, she(Rosà) heard a notification from her phone. It was her(Rosà) bestfriend, Livi. Therefore, Rosà whipped out her found and chatted with her before Yvonne gets away. After a few minutes later, Rosà finally got to Austin and Charlie in time. But, Yvonne was caught by the sweet-looking student, Junko enoshima. "Hey, leave them alone! It's not how you act." Junko yelled at Yvonne. Rosà joined her(Junko) and explained, "The reason why taking revenges on a sweet couple is bad is because imagine that a man break up with a mean girl becuase she treated his best friend like that. My friend explained this on discord." "Ugh, fine! I'll go." Yvonne said, walking away. Rosà turned up to the two boys and patted Charlie and Austin's heads. "Don't worry, my boys. I'm sure your lives will be just fine." Rosà telled. "Thanks, I've never seen an nice pereon before." Charlie replied, wiping his tears away. Junko started introducing herself while she plays with her hair, "My name is Junko enoshima. I'm from Hope's peak academy." "I'm Rosà." Rosa replied. "I'm Charlie and this is Austin." Charlie introduced himself and Austin. The four people finally get along each other like friends!

*End of Chiaki Nanami's voice/POV*

"So, what do you think, Hinata and Komaeda?" Chiaki asked. Nagito jumped out of bed and said excitedly, "YES, it's an amazing story!" "Woah, calm down, Komaeda!" Hajime said as he was shocked. The three people laughed as they had funny moments. After that, Junko enoshima knocked on the door. "Who's there?" Chiaki asked again. "Hi, Komaeda, Hinata and Chiaki. It's me again, Enoshima!" Mukuro showed off. Nagito started giving Mukuro an handshake and telled, "Good afternoon, Enoshima!" Hajime sweated as he saw Nagito acting crazy. Chiaki giggled while Junko and Nagito handshakes. It's was a wonderful and crazy day for the four people, Nagito, Hajime, Chiaki and Junko. Once again, stories may be interesting but it will not come to life if we have inspriations.

Bonus story/meme

Chiaki : Prepare to read the flicker story!

Hajime : Please, be a good story with original characters!

Nagito : With Kvugen's eight-beans?

Mukuro Ikusaba : Yeah! It's a no!

Hajime : Well, nevermind.

Edit in 19/3/21 : Mukuro is friendly to Hajime, Nagito and Chiaki because it's my headcannon.