✊Supporting blacks✊

Author's note : Hello, everyone! It's time that we post a supporting story for #BLM supporters! With Toko fukawa!

Toko fukawa :

As I'm done drawing my character, I putted my pencil on my cheek while I think of an character info. I started colouring them and give their skin a white look. Also, I started created a bio for the character.

Name = Ceewinkan

Gender = Girl

Races = None

Hates = LGBTQ people and black people

Not too bad! As Chihiro fujisaki, she pulled a frown on her face when I showed her the character.

"This is not okay, Toko." She replied.

"What happened, Chihiro?" I asked Chihiro.

"That's homophobic and racist." She responded.

"Oh, sorry! By contrast, what's racist?" I asked her again.

"Let me tell you about it." Chihiro replied, turning on her computer and showing me what's racism.

"Racism is a type of person who dislikes black people. It a started when someone says an 'N word'. Also, everyone don't liked it. Therefore, we have to support all races. Do you get it, Toko?" Chihiro replied.

"Yes, I get it interesting. We must support all races to protect the community!" I responded to her.

After that, I went out and saw everyone with their, 'BLM' flags. I'm very confused of what are they doing. I litterally don't know! What happens next is someone giving me a board. It was Celestia ludenberg.

"Take this with you, I'm sure what will happen next." She advised me.

I took a deep breath and walked into everyone who are the supporters of BLM. I peered at the board Celestia gaved me was written, 'Black lives matter', and I realised what's the meaning of BLM. Also, my friend, Komaru Naegi, came up to me and peered at the racist person who bullied the black one. Everyone shouted, "Stop being racist! Stop racism!" I joined them too because I remebered that Chihiro teached me what racism is. I'm reassrued that I can support black people when they get bullied by racist people.

#Blacklivesmatter!
Another short chapter.. Well, see ya.