~*~

"GET IN LOSERS PT  1"

" Alexander is a total Amy." John semi-whispering.

"NO I'M NOT" Alexander yelled. Regular yelling, not whisper yelling.

"But, I like Amy??" Eliza said looking around confusedly.

"Title of your sex-tape!" Peggy yelled laughing at herself. "And anyways, everyone knows that Rosa is the only one like-worthy"

There was a collective gasp around the room.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"
"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT JAKE PERALTA LIKE THAT!"

"JAKE? FORGET JAKE! QUEEN GINA DOES NOT DESERVE SUCH MEDIOCRE APPRECIATION!"
"TERRY??? TERRY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST-"

"FK TERRY! HOLT IS THE BESTEST!!"

"AMY IS FAN-FUCKING- TABULOUS."

"I ONLY FK WITH BOYLE ANYWAYS!"

Uh ohhh WW3- bet nobody knew it would start over Brooklyn 99...

Chairs were being thrown. Water was being tossed onto non water-proof-mascara-wearing people. Racoons were created, on this fateful day. The remote batteries were being chucked. Laffayette was cursing people out in french- and Spanish? The hell? (A/N: Heard it here first folks, the character surprised the writer??)

'"WAIT EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP- where is Angelica?" Eliza yelled over the continuous bickering.

"Oh, she sleep. Been sleep. Since like 6 episodes ago." Hercules said, gazing over at the still tied up Angelica

"... That wasn't a manic episode then. It was just her being weird." Eliza said, glaring at Lafayette.

"Oh."

"Peraltiago is queen ship." Peggy whispered into the vast silence.

"Hell ye!" Everyone yelled.

\~\

ANGELICA'S POV
I awoke to whispering and something wet, but somehow dry at the same time, moving across my face, as well as whispering and giggling. 

Yep.

Somebody was most definitely drawing on my face.

I blindly shot my arm out and wrapped arounds somebody's neck.

Don't mess with me and my fucking sleep, please and thank you.

"WHAT THE HELL? ANGIE LET GO- I CAN'T BREATHE!"

I opened my eyes to see Hercules gasping for air, my hand around his neck, and saw him, sadly, with no marker in his hands.

*sigh* I guess I legally have to let him go.

"Actually, you don't, as you could claim self defense in court, maybe get a couple of months of probation, but that's it." (A/N: I don't know if this is accurate...and pls dont kill anyone)

"How the hell did you know what I was thinking?" I asked, letting go of Herc momentarily, an act of true mercy on my part. '

"You said that aloud, Angie." Peggy said, filming her.

"Why the hell are you filming me??" I asked, covering my face and running into the bathroom, Pegs hot on my heels.

I flicked on the light and screamed.

Peggy POV

"Oh shit," I whispered to myself, hearing Angelica yell.

It was at that moment, I knew I fucked up.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" Angelic yelled, launching herself at me.

"GET OFF!" I yelled, shoving her off me. I have a damn date tomorrow, I do not need a bruise.

"BOO YOU WHORES" Eliza yelled from the corner, mildly upset that the fight didn't escalate.

"Sorry, 'liza,but I have a date tomorrow, I can't risk anything happening to my beautiful face."

Just then, Angelica grabbed my arm, dragging me to the bathroom.

"First, yo ass is gonna help me wipe this gory makeup you put on me, and while that is happening, you're going to tell me all about this supposed date." She declared.

Well, I mean, it's only Angelica, right?

"LMAOO SIKEEE YOU THOUGHT!"

Laf yelled, grabbing me from behind.

As I struggled, all I could think was, "Well shit. This is not how I wanted this to happen." I sighed. Apparently, this was how it was going to happen.

~~~

A/N: THIS IS SOOO SHORT IK, BUT GUESS WHAT??

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

dedicated to @_peggys_soulmate_ I dunno why, i just started following her, and she seems cool. my plan for the weekend is to binge read her work