the uchiha conversation

Maduchiha-madarra
Sam's-bitch:sasuke
Crowlover-itachi
Shisuis-bae:Sam
Sam's-bae-shisui
Sam's-biffle=tobi

(Sam's-bae signed in)
(Shisuis-bae signed in)
(Sam's-bitch signed in)

Sam's-bitch: Sam what Is the password to change my name!!!!!

Shisui's-bae: I really don't like his tone of voice shisui.

Sam's-bae: neither do i. Maybe we should get itachi to straighten him out.

Shisuis-bae: I would but he's off on a mission with tobi and madarra and left me all alone with mr. Emo chicken

Sam's-bitch: call me that one more damn time women  and I swear ill

(Crowlover signed in)

(Sam's-biffle signed in)

Crowlover: you'll  do what to her?

Sam's-biffle: Ohiyo sam-chan,shisui-san,teme-chan

Sam's-bitch: ......tobi why in the hell are you calling me that?!?!?!

Sam's-biffle: Sam-chan said to.

Shisuis-bae: tobi you weren't suppose to tell him.

Sam's-bitch: That's it I'm going to kill you.

(Sam's-bitch signed out.)

Shisuis-bae: dang it nii-chan said I can't destroy the base anymore or he'd send me to work for tsunade for the day. I'm gonna teleport out of here.

Sam's-bae: you can come here we can have a movie night and watch mean girls again.

Shisuis-bae: YESSSSS!!!! I'm so pumped I'll be right there and tobi ita-kun I'll be right back.

(Shisuis-bae went to stand-by mode)

Crowlover: I swear she does it on purpose sometimes.

Sam's-bae: aw lay off her cousin dear. She just does it because she misses you.

Crowlover: what about when I'm there?

Sam's-bae:.......to spite people.

Sam's-biffle: and because she has a short attention span like tobi!!!

Crowlover: -/_\- that isn't an excuse.

Sam's-bae : Sam's here and she's about to get back on

(Shisuis-bae went to online )

Shisui's-bae: I'm back and ita-kun were is madarra at? I need him to tell pein-nii not to kill me for leaving scorch marks in the living room.

Crowlover:he's reading over my shoulder and says he's not getting involved.

Shisuis-bae: oy you old dunder head you ow me!!!!

(Maduchiha signed in)

Maduchiha: A. Never call me a dunder head again.B. you shouldn't leave scorch marks in the living room. C. How did you leave scorch marks in the living room?

Crowlover: That's actually a good.question you don't usally leave scorch marks when poofing people places.

Shisuis-bae: well I was about to teleport when sasuke sent a huge fireball at me. Totally trashed the place. Nii-chan sent me a text and is blaming me for it. :, (

Maduchiha: he really needs to learn not to take you seriously. That's just how you are.

Sam's-bae: sasuke in general just needs to calm down. He has a bad attitude on life.

Sam's-biffle: tobi thinks sasuke is just misunderstood

Shisuis-bae: I don't care now I'm in trouble. UHG! I'm mad now shisui let's go walk around the park and break up couples.

Sam's-bae: OOO that sounds fun. Bye bye cousin madarra tobi.

Shisuis-bae: bye love have a safe trip. Tobi don't eat to much sweets . Madarra.....just don't make anymore enemies.

(Shisui's-bae, Sam's-bae signed out)

Maduchiha: let's get off so we can get done with this mission.

Crowlover: I guess.

Sam's-biffle: kk tobi will meet you in the lobby.

(All signed out)