Brothers!

Vani after finishing the mela trip decides to take rest in the car itself. As veer was too tiered to drive. Veer and bani sleeps on back seat.
Veer sleeps on the back seat.. Bani sleeps on the back seat beside veer..
Suddenly she wakes up in the night..
She starts adoring sleeping veer..
Bani: Veeranshu kithna accha hai.. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki veeranshu accha hoga.. Upar se kadak lagtha hai.. Lekin andar se hain naram..

Suddenly..
Veer: Chup chup so jao.. Aise hi ghoorthi rahogi.. Toh kahi pyar na hojaye..
Bani realizes that veer is still awake.. She just closes her eyes turns to the other side.. Looks at veer from the window glass..

She falls asleep looking at him.. Veer turns towards her..
Veer: Sweetheart.. Kaise bachau main tumhe apne hi bhai se..
Bani unknowingly turns towards veer.. She seems to be facing lot of difficulty in sleeping due to bad position..
She holds veer's arm.. Locks her arms with his arm.. Places her head on his shoulder and sleeps peacefully..
Veer holds her arms with other hand.. Plants a kiss on her head.. And places his head on top of hers.. And sleeps off..

The next morning..
Bani wakes up due to the sun light which is directly falling on her face..
Bani was about to escape from veer's clutches..
Veer: holds her tighther in her sleep.. Murmurs.. Math jao yar sone do..
Bani stays like that..
Veer wakes up acts as if he does not know that bani was holding him yesterday..
Veer: Hum dono aise?
Bani: woh kal rath ko neend main shyad..

Veer: ye bolo na ki tumhe mere pass aana tha.. Tumne mujhe jaan bujkar pakda na?

Bani: Main kyun pakdungi tumhe.. Kaafi galath fehmi hai.. Tumhe..
Veer: Toh tumhe mere pass aane se fark nahi padtha..
Bani: agar main ye kahu ki nahi padtha toh..
Veer: theek hai.. Test kar lethe hai..
Bani looks worried.. As she has lied to veer.
Veer goes closer to her.. Bani moving slowly near the door.. Veer moves closer.. And her heart starts beating faster.. Veer realizes this.. He can hear her and his heart beat louder and faster than ever..

Veer realizes that bani is not ready to accept her love for him.. He don't want to force her either..

Veer suddenly moves away from her.. Bani feels glad that her feelings are not exposed infront of him..

Veer:Tumhe mere pass aane se fark padne se mujhe kya fark padhega..
Bani: Toh tumhe fark nahi padhega..
Veer: Nahi..
Bani: Theek hai phir.. Bani gets angry on him..

Veer: Ab chale..
Bani: Kaha ja rahe hai hum..
Veer : Patha nahi.. Jaha ruke wahi hamara destination.. 😂( even i dont remember what was the final place patha nahi kaha rukenge ye log)

Veer: Chale ab?
Bani: nods..
Veer takes her to a grand resort..
He opens the door of the car for her.. She feels happy that veer is a true gentleman..

When they enter into the resort.. Bani sees teer..
Bani: Teer tum yahan..
Veer gets shocked to see teer..
Teer: Bani aur bhai.. Tum log yahan what a pleasant surprise..
Veer feels something is wrong..
Veer: zubaan sambhalke chote bhabhi hai teri.. Slaps his face mildly in order to make him call her as bhabhi.. Bhabhi bol..
Teer: Ji bhai.. Bhabhi..
Veer: Tu yaha kaise aya?
Veer looks at him carefully to catch his lies..
Teer: Woh main apne gf ke sath aaya.. Bhai aap bhi na.. Sara maze ka kirkira kar dethe ho..
Veer: Kaun hai bhai teri gf.. Hum bhi toh dekhe..
Teer: Nisha.. Idhar aao zara..
A girl comes..
Teer: Ye rahe mere badhe bhai.. Aur ye bani..
Veer: Bani bhabhi.. Aadath dal le chote..

Teer: Ji.. Teer gets angry as veer is the ultimate obstacle to win bani..

Veer: chalo bani.. Chalthe hai.. He keeps hands on her shoulder and escorts her to the room..
Bani gets suspicious.. She realizes that something is wrong between them..
She knows even when she was alone with veer.. He has never tried to show his rights on her.. But infront of teer he is very much showing it off to the world..
She observes teer's reaction.. Which looks irritated..

Teer's POV: Bhai.. Aap tezz hai toh main bhi toh aap hi ka bhai hun.. Jab aap dono khana khathe waqt dhaabe pe yaha rehne ki bath kar rahe the na.. Thab hi main yaha agaya apse pehle.. Aur nisha toh yahi ki ladki hai.. Jo chand rupayo ke liye kisi ki bhi gf ban jayegi..

Veer POV: Tune kya socha.. Tu bolega ki nisha teri gf hai toh main maan jaunga.. Dekha tha maine tumhe cheel ke roop main apne car ke ayine se.. Jab tum hamara follow kar rahe the.. Main jaan buj kar tujhe yaha leke aya.. Dushman ankhon ke samne rahe toh uspar nazar rakhna asan ho jatha hai.. Bani ke mamle main tu mera bhai nahi dushman hai..

----To be continued----