What's Cooking!

Teer comes to veer's room and eyes at bani who is dressing up..
She looks him in the mirror.
Bani: Tum yaha..
Veer is in the bathroom he could hear bani speaking to some one else.. He quickly wraps up the towel and comes out..
Teer: Bani.. Main aapke liye saree aur bhai ke liye suite lekar aya hun..
Suddenly veer comes outside the bathroom.He starts moving towards Teer.. Veer wraps his arms around teer's shoulder..
Veer: Chote! Kithni bar kaha.. Bani nahi bhabhi hai teri..
Bani looks at veer who seems to be trying to prove him the point that bani is his wife..
On the other hand she looks at teer.. Who is hell irritated with his brother who is constantly reminding him who is bani..
Veer: Ye kya hai..
Teer: Bhai aaj resort main mask party hai.. Aap dono ke liye kapde leke aya..
Veer: Kahi tere pass bhi aise hi suite toh nahi hai...
Teer realizes that his brother is way too intelligent..
Teer: Bhai.. Aap bhi na.. Aap hamesha mujhe pakad lethe ho and giggles..
He holds him tighter..
Veer: Pakadna toh padega na chote.. Chota jo hai tu mera..
Teer: removes his hand from his shoulder.. Maine apke liye mere jaisa suite isiliye laya taki main nisha ko confuse kar sakun.. You know what i mean na..
Veer: tu nisha ko confuse karna chahtha hai ya kisi aur ko.. And smiles..

Teer: Obviously bhai.. Nisha ko aap bhi na.. Mazak accha kar lethe hai..

Veer: mazaak.. Han mazak..

Bani: chodo na veer. Pehanlo na ek din ke liye..
Bani does not know that what's cooking in teer's mind.
Veer does not want to give raise for any doubts in bani's mind.. He accepts the proposal as denying it would need some explaination for which he is currently not ready..
Veer goes and stands beside bani.. Facing  to teer.
Teer: thank you bani.. chaltha hun ab main..

Veer: ruk..
Teer looks at veer..
Veer goes near him show him his cheels eyes.. Chote.. Kithni bar samjhaoon.. Bhabhi hai teri dost nahi hai.  Bhabhi bol..
Teer gets scared..
Teer: sorry ban...he looks at veer's eyes.. Sorry bhabhi.. And he leaves.

Veer smirks..
Veer: chalo taiyyar hothe hai.. Mask party ke liye..

Bani: she looks at the saree. Its transperant dark red. As if devil is in the town..
Veer likes the saree.. Even though his brother is bad his choice of cloths are always great..

Bani goes to washroom.. Wears the saree and comes out..
Veer is mesmerized to see her.. He comes behind her and looks at her in the mirror.
Bani tries to comb her hair and she sees veer smiling at her..
Bani smiles back.. Still veer smiling at her..

She signs him to ask what happend.. He realizes that he is staring at her from so long..

Veer comes back to reality.. To avoid getting caught infront of bani
. He signs her to move.. She signs him to know why.. He just pushes her and bani falls onto his arms.. He holds her tightly.. They share an eyelock.. They remember all the good times they spemt

Suddenly they hear someone knocking the door..
Bani realizes that some one is waiting..
Bani signals him to check door.. Veer signals her to check it herself..
She signs him back.. How can she checkit.. And shows his hands holding her tightly..
He suddenly drops her and holds him..
Veer realizes his mistake and apologize.
Bani goes and opens the door and finds flowers  bouquet. She feels happy that hotel staff is taking good care of them..

She grabs those flowers and takes them inside..
Teer smiles looking at bani..

Veer: Ab chale.. Neeche hamara wait kar rahe honge..
Bani: nods..
Bani and veer comes down to the party holding each other..

Veer makes bani to sit on the table.. He sits along with her.. He sees nisha sitting alone.. He decides to interrogate her..
He informs bani that he will be back in some time..
Bani:nods..

He takes other route.. And acts like Teer.
Veer: Darling.. Tum na mujhe ithna door kyun rehthi ho..
Nisha: apne hadd main raho.. Jithna paisa diya hai.. Uske ke liye sirf ithna hi karungi..
Veer: realizes that he was right.. Dance toh kar hi sakthe hai..
Nisha: haan woh kar sakthe hai..
Veer: Thinks of interrogating more..
Veer holds nisha and starts dancing with her..
Teer suddenly sees veer dancing with nisha and decides to use this opportunity..

Teer: Bani tum yaha.. Aur ye nisha bhai ke sath nach rahi hai kya..
Bani reliazes that veer is dancing with nisha..
She gets angry and jealous..
Teer: Kaho toh hum bhi chale bani..
He offers his hand.. Bani holds his hand without thinking twice..
Veer and nisha are dancing
Veer : waise kithne paise kama lethi ho tum..
Nisha: Tum se mathlab..
Suddenly veer sees bani dancing with teer.
Teer screams..
Teer: Bhai aapne meri gf ko pata liya aur main bhabhi ko leke agaya..
Veer gets angry..
Nisha: Toh tum veer ho.. Teer nahi.. 
Nisha liked veer.. She thinks veer is in love with her.. Thats why he is with her..
She tries to get intimate..
Veer avoid it as he is feeling in appropriate..
He sees bani dancing with teer. And teer seems to be touching her in appropriately all over her body..
Bani being bani she is so into her jealousy she is not realizing this..
Veer looks at teer who is holding her waist.. And he is trying move up to her chest while dancing..
Veer looks at teer who is trying go go close to her as much as he can..

Veer gets angry.. In one step teer twirls bani so fast that she was about to fall down veer holds her..

Bani does not want to dance with veer.
Teer gets angry and he drinks alcohol..
Veer tries to repeat the things which teer did to her.
She realizes all the things that he is doing with her..
She feels humiliated..
Bani: kya kar rahe ho veer. Mujhe dard ho raha hai..
Veer: teer ke sath nachthe waqt toh nahi ho raha tha.. Mere sath ho raha hai..

He twirls bani.. and holds her closer to his face.. Bani feels again uncomfortable..
Bani: Veeranshu.. I said you are hurting me..
Veer still mad at her..
He still drags her.. Suddenly they both can hear a noise of ripping off of her blouse..
Bani is shaken.. She has never expected veer to go to such extreme..
She slaps veer in anger and wraps her saree around herself.. And runs towards her room.

Veer realizes his mistake.. He runs towards the room..
------------
As people were thinking that the last chapter was small i wrote this 😊 The next update would be whenever i get some time.. Till then happy reading folks. 😊
Do let me know how the chapter was as I have already changed the storyline i would definitely need some inputs from you guys ❤️

Note: This FF will majorly focus on veer as a hero.It will be more of like veer vs world to save his love. 😃Bani's adi naagin role will be  minimal compared to veer's. 😊As I always wanted to see veer's character getting some importance in the show. 😊