Small Steps..

Bani comes out of restroom wearing her night salwar..
She sees veer waiting for her sitting on the bed.. Staring at the door of the bathroom..

Bani walks towards the mirror.. Veer continuously looks at her wherever she goes..
She looks at him in the mirror.. He is still staring at her.
Bani: Looks at the mirror.. She stares him back..
Veer smiles..
Bani feels suspicious..
Bani: takes a pillow as she feels veer might sleeping on the bed today..
Veer follows her... She drops the pillow on the sofa.. She turns towards him..

Bani: Kuch chahiye..
Veer goes near her again..
Bani: kya kar rahe ho veeranshu..
veer smiles.. He tucks her to the wall.. He sees that.. she has closed her eyes..

He moves closer to her.. He whispers.. Waise tumne abhi thak jawab nahi diya.. Tumne toh kaha tha tumhe fark nahi padtha.. And smirks..

Bani looks at him..
He goes near the sofa..
Bani goes and takes some water to hide her nervousnes..

Veee picks up the pillow..
Veer: Chalo theek hai phir.. Waise bhi tumhe mere kareeb aane se fark nahi padtha so I can easily sleep next to you on the bed.

Bani starts coughing after she hears this.
She tries to control herself..
Veer comes near arre sweetheart kya hua..agar tumhe fark padtha hai toh bol do.. Main sofa pe..
(How much bani wants to move on she can not move until her revenge is completed)
Bani: nahi.. Mujhe koi fark nahi padtha jaha sona hai so lo..

Veer: Theek hai phir.. He goes and sleeps on the bed..

Bani takes her side.. She sees veer has entire blanket.. She pulls it with all her strength.. In that process veer who was kind of tangled within the blanket.. Falls on top of her..

Veer looks at her..
Veer: Tum toh kaafi tez nikli maine bed pe sona kya shuru kar diya tum toh chance marne lag gayi..

Bani: hato.. Uss taraf so jao..
Veer: Nahi jaunga..
Bani: Maine kaha na hato.. She shows her naagin eyes..
Veer: sorry..
Veer feels bad.. He just gets up takes the pillow and takes a blanket and wraps himself and sleeps on the sofa.

Bani feels bad.. She was in a dilemma whether to love the person who belongs to her enemie's family..
Or to hate him for something which he has not done..

Bani calls veer..
Veeranshu..

Veer does not reply..

Bani agains calls him a bit louder..
He ignores it..
She realizses that she can not expect him to respect her when she herself don't respect him..
Whatever he did was just to pull her leg. She over reacted a bit..

She goes near sofa.. She holds veer's palm.
Bani: Maaf kardo veeranshu.. Galthi hogayi..

Veer turns the other side.. Covers his face with the blanket.

Bani moves to the other side.. She asks him to forgive her..

Bani sees that there is hole inside the blanket..

Unknowingly she goes inside the blanket.. To see his face..

Currently bani and veer are in the same blanket and bani si sitting on her toes.

Veer is surprises to her this much close..

But still he ignores her.. Bani pushes him.. She takes her place inside his arms..
( both are sleeping on their left arm)
Veer gets shocked to see her taking the initiative..

Veer: Kya kar rahi hoo..
Bani: Mujhe fark nahi padtha socha tumhe prove kardu..and sleeps on his arm.
Veer realizes that she can not accept their relationship until her motive is sorted out. He acts along..  He locks his arm around her waist..
Veer: Fark nahi patha toh isse bhi fark nahi padtha hoga..

Bani looks at him..
Veer: Sweetheart! Kya bath hai.. Kyun tumne mujhse shadi ki?

Bani turns and now she is sleeping on her back. She wipes her tears..

Veer: Bolo na.. Kya bath hai.. Main tumhari madath karunga.. Jisne bhi tumhare sath galath kiya hai usse uski saza milegi..
Bani feels happy that veer is with herm.
Bani: Ye kahani bahuth purani hai.. Jab mere maa baba aur tumhare dad dost the..
Veer: Dost?
Bani: Haan.. Dost..
After a pause.. Jab shivji ne dekha ki naag aur cheel ki dushmani ke wajah se sara samsar khatre main padh saktha hai.. Tab unhone cheelom aur nagon ko ek sath rehne ka adesh diya..
Mere maa baba nagraj the aur maa nagrani.
Veer nods..
Aur tumhare dad cheelraj..
Veer nods..

Ek din tumhare dad ne mere maa baba ko khane pe bulaya tha..
Unhone maan bhi liya.. Woh gaye toh the phir kabhi wapas aye hi nahi..

Bani: Isiliye mujhe jaan na hai ki mere maa baba kaha hai.. Isiliye mujhe tumhare ghar ke andar aana tha.. Aur maine socha main teer se shadi kar rahin hun jo ek ladkibaz hai aur mujhe meri motive ke bad rishta thodne main bhi kuch mushkil nahi hogi.. Lekin ek galti ke wajah se meri shadi tumse hui..

Veer : Toh tum mujhse apna rishta thod dogi.. His heart sank when he heard that..

Bani's eyes fills with tears.. Bani hugs him tightly..
Bani: Nahi.. 🤗
Veer wipes his tears.. He hugs her tightly..

Veer breaks the hug.. Bani sits on th sofa..
Veer sits beside her..

Veer: Suno meri bath.. Main tumhari madath karunga.. Tumhare maa baba ko doondhne main..
Bani nods while wiping her tears..

Veer:, Aur main vada kartha hun.. Agar mere pariwar ke wajah se tumhare maa baba ko kuch hua hai toh main un sab ko khud saza dunga..

Bani nods..
She gets emotional and hugs him tightly.. Veer hugs her back. 🤗

----------
NOTE : GUYS I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR WEEK OR SO DUE TO PERSONAL COMMITMENTS. I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDAT ANY OF THE FFS DURING THIS PERIOD. 😊THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. 💕❤️