Happily Ever After - PART 2

Bani wakes up early morning and sees veer standing infront of her..
Veer: Utho jaldhi hamara flight hai 9 baje..
Bani: Kya..
She looks at the clock.. She sees its around 7.
Bani: Ithni jaldhi..
Veer : arree utho.. She drags her and handsover her cloths pushes her into bathroom and locks the door from outside..

Bani comes out wearing a saree.she combs her hair.. He holds her hand and drags her to the airport.

They sit in the plane and the plane takes off.
Bani holds veer's arms tighthly..
Veer: arre sweetheart kya hua..
Bani: Main kabhi plane main nahi gayi.. Toh..
Veer smiles..
He holds her hands and assures her that he is there..
They land at shimla airport..
Bani starts feeling cold.. Veer takes out a shawl and maker her wear it.. Bani smiles and thanks him..
Veer escorts her to front gate where they see a car is waiting for them..
He opens the front door for her.. She takes her seat..
Driver:sar aap peeche baith...
Veer:shhh car main chalaunga.. Ye lo..
He throws some money at him..
Driver: sir car ki chabi..
Veer: Main hotel main de dunga waha se le lena..
Driver nods and throws the keys..
Bani smiles at him..
Veer sits in the front seat..
He sees bani looking at the hills covered with snow..
She opens the window extends her hand to feel the breeze.. Its very cold.. She starts shivering a bit.. But it's okay she decided to enjoy this time..
Veer looks at her and smiles.. He sees a child inside her who wants to play in snow..

After a long drive they reach.. The resort in which they have room booked..
Veer goes inside.. He checks in.. He turns behind and sees that bani is missing..
He is worried for her.. He walks here and there and he did not find her..

Suddenly he sees some kids shouting..
"didi... Didi... Didi"
He goes out and sees that bani is playing snow balls with the kids..
He comes out walking towards her with the smile on his face..
Bani throws a snow ball at kid and she screams out..
Veer smiles again and wipes his nose..
He goes and stands behind her.. She suddenly turns and they both fall as they lost their balance..
Veer is on top of bani..
Bani can feel his warm hands holding her waist which is melting snows that her touching her body..
Both are lost in each other..
A kid comes and asks her: didi.. Aap theek toh hai..
Bani gets back to her senses..
Bani: Utho veeranshu.. She pushes him..
Veer: hmm.
He sees that he is surrounded by kids and gets up.. He offers his hand inorder to help her..
She accepts it and he slowly pulls her up..
Bani: chalo baccho ab mujhe jana hoga.. Bye..
Kids screams ' Bye didi'
Bani is feeling very cold.. She sees that veer is warmer than her..
Bani locks her arms with veer and walks inside..
Veer holds her hands and smiles..
They goes to their room.

Veer asks her to take some rest.. And goes to bathroom.. He comes back wearing his nightwear..
Bani who was looking outside the window  sees veer coming out. closes the window..
She takes her cloths from cup board..

She goes to bathroom takes hotwater shower as its too cold.. She wears a saree and comes out..

Veer looks at her coming out of bathroom..
He purposefully opens the window..
Bani gets suspicious..
She feels cold as those fresh cold breeze is touching her wet skin..
She covers her self with her hands..

Veer comes near her holds her from back.. Bani can feel his warmth in her.. She enjoys it..
He plants a kiss on her neck.. To remove the water which was dripping from her hair..
Bani turns towards him.. He cups her face with his palm.. And he sees bani is shiverimg due to the cold breeze..
He goes and closes the window..
Bani waits for him to come back..
He holds her waist.. He caresses her lips and plants a kiss on it.
Bani for some reason pushes him..
Somewhere her past made her to do it
Even though its just because of her habit not because she wanted to push him..

Veer feels bad.. He feels that she is not ready he backs off..
Bani hold his hand..
She moves closer to him and kisses his eyes..
She caresses his face then she moves towards his lips.. And plants a passionate kiss on his lips..
Veer carries bani to the bed. They become one in all aspect. Along with their soul their body has been merged on this day. The day has been marked as day on which a cheel marked naagin as his soulmate.

Veer hugs her tightly and sleeps holding her.. Bani feels his warmth is the only thing that she will wish to earn it in her every life..
Veer kisses her forehead and smiles..

=============
After some days..
Veer: dad main ja raha hun..
Balwant: lekin kaha..
Veer: apne dosto ke sath bike ride pe..
Balwant: lekin veer sun toh..
Bani: Kya hua daddyji.. Aap pareshan dikh rahe hai..
Balwant: aur kya karu bani.. Ye veer bhi na apne dosto ke sath bike ride pe gaya.. Aur tumhe patha hai woh log isko ithna sar chadathe hai isko bike ki speed per dhyan hi nahi rehthi.. Agar isse kuch hoga toh main kaise jiyunga..
Bani: aap chinta math keejiye daddyji.. Main kuch kartji hun..

Ponky: Bhai.. Aap ka speed sabse zyada tha..
Karan: Veer tera speed isse zyada ho saktha tha..
Monil: haan bhai aur speed bhadao na.. Maza ayega..

Bani comes near the place wearing black leather jacket with leather pant..
Bani:, Haan veeranshu badhao apna speed.. Main bhi toh dekhun.. Kithna speed chala sakthe ho tum..
Veer: Bani tum yaha..
She goes and sits behind veer. Keeps her hand on his shoulder. One more hand she holds his waist..
Veer is unable to focus on his race..
His speed goes lower and lower..
She goes and whispers into his ears..
Bani: Kya hua.. Speed nahi badhani..
Veer: jab dil hi ithne zor se dhadak raha hai toh dimaag tez kaise chalega..
Bani smiles..
Bani whispers into his ears: abse har bike ride pe main chalungi tumhare sath
Veer: zaroor chalna sweetheart. .. Mujhe iss har se koi fark nahi padtha mujhe sirf tumse fark padtha hai..
Bani smiles..
Ponky and monil feels bad that veer lost the match..
Ponky : Kya bhai aap har gaye..
Veer: haar toh main kabka gaya hun..he slaps mildly on ponky.. Tu nahi samjhega jab teri shadi hogi tab samjhega..
Ponky is confused bike race aur shadi ka connection kya hai..

============after few months=========
Bani deocrates her room with candles.. Veer enters he sees bani sitting middle of the room.
Veer: ye sab kya hai..
Bani turns on light..
He sees entire room is decorated with babies photos..
Bani moves closer to veer.. He takes his hand and keeps it on her belly..
Veer smiles.. Kya main?
Bani nodes.. And smiles.. He lifts her up and whirls her up in happiness..

==========, after some years==========
Veer: beta vani kaha ho..
He goes to bani..
Veer: yar vani mil nahi rahi.. Kaha chupke baithi hogi.. Kaise doondhu..
Bani assures him that she will find her.. She takes snake roop and scans entire room and finds vani(baby snake) hiding under the bed..
She holds her with her tail and takes her near to veer.
Bani: Ye lo.. Bed ke neeche chupi thi..
Bani: ab ye  nir kaha gaya.. Usko toh nahane jana tha....
Veer : Main hoon na.. He takes his cheel form and sees Nir(baby cheel) sitting on the fan..
He catches him with his legs..
He takes him down..
Veer: ye lo tumhara beta.. Fan par baita tha..
Both holds their ears...
Bani:, ayindase aise tang karoge..
Nir and vani: sorry mummy papa aise kabhi nahi karenge..
Veer and bani hugs and them and kisses them.
============The end=================
END OF MY MOST FAV FF. ❤️💕