🦔✨ Chapter Three ✨🦔

You and Luna made it to the docks together without another conversation with the Malfoy's boy and you were thankful for that. You didn't want a letter going home to Papa saying that you got yourself expelled from Hogwarts as soon as you stepped off the train.

"You didn’t have to do that for me you know," Luna said, the two of you still holding hands.

"I hated the way he talked to you, Luna."

She took a breath. "How did you know him but he didn’t know you?"

"My papa and muma didn’t want me to turn out like him. So I went to school with Muggles and I made friends with them. They never were allowed to go over to my house but I went to their house for play dates and stuff."

"Did they do magic in front of you?" Luna asked.

You thought for a second. "Yes, they did. A lot of the time but they taught me how to do things without it."

She smiled. "That's different from most pure-bloods. I like it."

"Muma was different."

"Well, I like different."

You nodded your head while the two of you got in a boat together, and headed out across the lake.

It was a very beautiful lake. You remembered Papa telling stories about it, with mermaids, and squids, and all types of magical creatures that you forget the names to.

You held your hand out of the boat and ran your hand across the water, sending ripples throughout the lake.

Luna laughed and you did too.

Soon enough your year made it to the docks then you walked up the steps of Hogwarts.

You were still holding Luna's hand.

Time Skip

You, Luna, and the rest of your year finally made it inside and you all were led around the castle. You stared at the castle, you early asked Papa what the castle was like and he just said that it was undesirable. And now, that you could see it in person, you could see what he meant.

This place is incredible. You thought then you fiddled with the locket.

Your group of first years walked up a flight of stairs and you saw an older woman.

The woman had bright green eyes, they reminded you of your papa's cat, Shire, and dark brown hair was tied up into a bun. She was tall, slender, and she looked merciless. But you knew who she was and she knew who you were.

Let alone, you were six when you first met her at the funeral. She was very kind to you. She let you stay near her when your papa was explaining what happened. The woman would hold and gently squeeze your hand when you started crying at the funeral.

She was Professor Minerva McGonagall, your papa's favorite professor.

I hope she remembers me. You thought, hopefully.

"Now for those who don't know, I am Professor Minerva McGonagall. The professor of transfiguration here at Hogwarts. But more on that later. There are four houses here at Hogwarts; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin." She said with a pause. "I think they're ready for you."

Then she led you into the Great Hall.