1. Two stars collide

Joy's P.O.V.

I am at Incheon Airport, my plane has just landed and I feel like a complete wreck. I'm excited and frightened at the same time.

First of all me leaving Norway was a total chaos. I've planned this whole thing for months now but never told my family about it. When I left, in the middle of the week on a workday nobody was home. I left an envelope on my mothers desk explaining the situation. They would have never let me come to Korea.

My stepdad hated the idea and my mother have always been so weird about it. So basically I just runaway from home. I know it's not a crime because I'm 24 after all. But in a traditional korean wealthy family it's the worst thing I can do.

I know that they will come after me it's a matter of time, but I hope that I can find my father by then. And maybe Jin oppa too.

After getting my lagguage which contains two big suitcase and a guitar case I'm ready to go out to Seoul. My cousin Irene promised to pick me up in fact she's just arrived from the USA with the whole BTS crew.
The only person who knows about my plan is she. My Eomma had never banned me from contacting her one and only sisters daughter. That was my only connection to this world.
Irene working in the entertainment industry as one of the personal make up artists of BTS. This is all I know. I don't really know any K-pop group or idol. I'm pretty dense if it comes to the nowadays stars of Korea.
I mean I'm sure I've heard their music but that's all.

I'm fishing out my phone from my pocket (a new phone because I don't want any call from my Eomma) and check the message that my cousin has sent me a few minutes ago. She's waiting for me at the private parking lot.

Oh, fancy girl!

I'm looking around to find any information on where the private area is and I find the sign soon. With my stuff I start my journey to my cousin.
I feel like I could use a good amount of coffee with some sleep cause I'm tired. I traveled a lot of hours. I probably look like an undead person now. My hair is in a loose ponytail and I'm wearing an oversized jacket with jeans and some Balenciaga on my feet.

I wonder if my mom has already find the letter.

Oh man, she must be pissed!

I'm almost at the airport's private area's entrance when I spot someone at the checkout section.

Holy snitzzel! It's Min Ho oppa!

My stepbrother has just walked through security and is ready to get his lagguage. It means he's coming to the private parking lot afterwards. He supposed to be in Paris for an important meeting. How on earth he is in freaking Korea!?

Get yourself together Park Soo-young! It's time for you to go.

As fast as I can I step to the entrance and tell my name to the security. Irene told me that my name will be on the list. Fortunately it is and in a few moments I'm allowed to walk through the gates and into the private area. With two heavy suitcases on wheel and my guitar on my back, and my backpack in my hand I start sprinting to the exit.

I look back to check if my brother is anywhere close to me but it's a big mistake.

With my head looking back and my foot running towards the exit I crash into something or someone so hard that I'm loosing my balance and fell hard to the floor.