3. Where's my notebook?

Seokjin's P

Seokjin's P.O.V.

I'm sitting at the back of the BBQ place. I'm wearing a black hat and a mask to cover my identity. Nobody recognizes me.
That's one of the things I like about this place. The people who eats here are office workers mostly in their 40's and are so tired that they can only focus on eating and drinking after work. Besides the food here is so underrated.

I love to eat! We can say that's one of my hobbies.

I check the time. It's almost 19:00 P.M.

She should be here anytime.

I feel a bit of nervousness in my stomach as I watch the door. I planned this date so thoroughly so she and I can talk comfortably without any confounding factor.
I hope that she shows up. I have her notebook after all. Back at the airport I did pick it up knowing it was hers.

I knew who she was.

I want her to know about me too, but not yet.

She's here.

Joy walks in the restaurant with a tired look and I can see that she was crying. I want to cheer her up. I take out my phone and immediately send her the text what I already wrote.

From Jin > Annyeong! It's officially your first step on paying your dept. Please sit down at the table where there is a stuffed animal. It's a hamster. Let's call him Mr. Handsome KSJ. It's yours! 🐹

I watch as she looks at her phone and narrows her eyebrows as she tries to figure out what's this is all about.

She now looks around suspiciously.

She can't see me from where she stands.
Her eyes are scanning through the restaurant and find the table with Mr. Handsome KSJ.
I see a little smile curled up in the corner of her lips.

I got you!

She's cute.

I like that!

Joy starts to type her message on the phone. I'm waiting for her reply with excitement.

From Joy > I thought we will be meeting here. I don't want a stuffed animal. I just want my notebook and paying my dept with money. I don't like games..

That is the kind of answer I was expecting.

From Jin > You will got it back if you do what I say. I'm not a bad person I promise. I feel like you want to eat some pork belly with soju. I bet you haven't eaten yet.