Kill 'Em With Craziness: Chapter Three

SO UHHHHH.....

I don't have an excuse for this being so late lol. Finals are coming up and I'm super stressed but it's fineeeee. How are ya'll doing?

*This is the pause where I go and read your comments where you answered my question*

Anyways! It took some time to think of a rhyme—and that's the best I got today XD.

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I Do Not Own TMNT :(

As soon as Mikey had hit the button on the teleporter, the turtles felt as though they were flying through the air. The sudden pull of teleportation caused them to release their holds on each other, giving them no sense of where their brothers were. All they could hear were their screams, and the occasional laugh from their youngest.

Then, as soon as it began, it was over. The turtles cautiously peeled their eyes open, and were relieved to see that they had tumbled onto the streets of NYC.

However, that relief quickly died as the bright, orange flash of a laser pierced through the moving truck they were hiding behind. As the laser disappeared, Leo, Donnie, and Raph peered through the gaping hole that remained in the side of the truck. They gasped.

Times Square was buzzing with energy as the battle raged on. Slash and Leatherhead were currently crammed into their own personal bubbles, Casey having just been freed by April. The other two Mutanimals, Pete and Rockwell, were trying their best to make up for their lost comrades, but were falling fast. The Triceratons were ruthless, and were tearing down anyone in their path.

The turtles cast their attention to the right and their jaws dropped. Master Splinter was defeating the dinos with ease. But for every Triceraton he took down, another quickly took its place. But that's not what shocked the turtles.

As a dinosaur crept up behind Sensei, just about to shoot him in the back, a dark shadow came up and sliced the Triceraton from behind. The enemy quickly fell, only to reveal a familiar face that was, ironically, also a well-known enemy.

"Shredder," Raph gaped. "I can't believe they actually did it."

Donnie nodded his agreement, while Leo glared in Shredder's direction. "I don't trust him," he muttered. "Watch your backs."

They turned to join the fight and quickly realized something was missing—no wait— someone.

"Uh guys..." Donnie said. "Where's Mikey?"

The brothers felt panic immediately creep into their systems. They whipped their heads back around to search the battlefield. Surely, he made it back to Earth. Surely, he was okay. The turtles, without even speaking, collectively decided that they needed to find their brother—fast.

Which is why the turtles didn't know whether to be relieved or horrified to find their younger brother racing across the battlefield. He was dodging the Triceratons with expert speed and heading straight towards a certain scaly, gator buddy.

As the three older turtles raced towards their brother, Michelangelo attempted to throw his arms around the giant bubble.

"Leatherhead!" He exclaimed, giggling. "What are you doing in here?!" Leatherhead struggled to answer, as the bubble was extremely tight around his big body. "Don't worry bro! I got this!" Mikey slid off the bubble and grabbed the triangular prism attached to the bubble.

He morphed his face into a pout. "Come on Mr. Magic Triangle Box," he whined. "What are you doing to my buddy?" He grabbed his nunchuck and smacked it against the box. It immediately broke into three pieces and the bubble flickered, before dropping Leatherhead on the ground.