Chapter 36 - The Vision

Y/Ns POV

"I swear to Merlin if Ron did this to you." Hermione said angrily as she cuddled into me.

"No, no." I reassured. "It wasn't Ron, but I see why you would think that. It was Black, as well as someone else. But I remember them talking about finding someone."

—Flashback—

I was still agitated with Ron for his behavior at the party. Especially for what he said about Hermione. In my book, we weren't friends at the moment and I was okay with that.

I kept thinking about what I did to Ron. I've never felt so angry in my life, and how I managed to pick him up with one hand was very surprising.

What the hell is happening to me.

I felt extremely protective over Hermione during that moment. Especially when Ron slipped out my feelings about her.

My heart started beating faster by the minute when he mentioned that I fancy her.

And then it came to me.

I am completely, and deeply in love with Hermione.

After this realization, I tried to go back to sleep, which was extremely difficult considering that I was still mad at Ron.

I then heard Sir Cadogen open the portrait after saying, "Why thank you, good sirs!"

Two different voices were heard repeating the phrases, "where are you?" And, "come out wherever you are."

After a while, the voices traveled all the way to our dorm, where a man then said.

"Found you, bitch."

The man raised his hand, revealing a blade over the bed. As he was about to drive it down, something scurried out of the way, the two men brought themselves to the thing.

Then something happened.

"Please." A voice called out. "I beg of you, please don't hurt me!"

"Hurt you?" The man scoffed. "You have no idea what I'm going to do to you! My life is a living hell because of you."

"Please Sirius!" The voice begged. "I didn't do anything, have mercy!"

That must be Sirius Black.

"Shut up!" The other man said. "You're the reason why all of our friends are dead!"

"Have mercy please!" The voice begged once more.

"Wait a second, is that..."

I heard footsteps coming up towards my bed as someone stared down at me.

'Best pretend to be asleep' I thought as I shut my eyes.

A few minutes lingered as I continued to feel the presence of someone staring down at me.

"Y/N?" The voice asked.

"Oh come on let's just get through with it already!" Sirius called out as he brought down his blade.

The thing then scurried over towards my bed, trying to steer clear of the blade.

Wait a minute.

Is that...Scabbers?

Before I could think about this more, Sirius brought his blade down on me instead, accidentally stabbing me with the knife.