addictions return

Abigail

The beeping went off calling me out of the darkness. I hoped to whomever that it was the beeping of the afterlife. That I was away from that miserable world and into one made on promises of a better life, unfortunaly I was very wrong. I peeled open my eyes, blinking against the harsh light that burned with one glance. I wanted to crawl under the blankets that were carefully wrapped around me, but I couldn’t feel my arms. I glanced at each one seeing soft mittens covering each hand that was firmly locked to the side of the bed. I groaned with discomfort at my current situation which only alerted my audience.

“Abigail!”                                     

Michael ran forward to the bed as I shrunk away. Mentally crawling into myself, he doesn’t want me anymore. Well he didn’t want me anyway in the first, I actually don’t know. My arms stung as I struggled against the restraints starting to panic. The heart rate monitor started to beep faster and faster causing the boys to jump in panic. My lungs struggled for breath as Michael hit the button calling for a hospital official. White coats surrounded me, whispering carrying words trying to calm my stormy mind. One of them pulled a needle from behind their backs pushing it slowly into my arm, darkness started to cloud my vision.

LUKE POV

We had been in the hospital for days now never leaving her side. New drawings have pierced me and ashtons arms since the start of this. They mixed with the old ones and yet no one sees the pain we are in. We each knew of each other’s pain, but not wanting to acknowledge the chilling fact. The fact we have caved back into our addictions one that could end in the death of us both.