Part 1 :The Meeting

The picture is her by the way.

I was just sitting and relaxing at my reading room. To continue one of my favourite books 'The little women', although I really love to read books as sort of like adventure and a little drama I also like promenade just to see greens flashing down my eyes.Anyway I startle as I heard the door open and revealing my precious lovable mother. 'Darling why are you still here? I told u to get ready for our arrival at London'. You guys must be asking why am I going to London. Well me and mother are going to this year London's season, another boring thing for me. She just want me to go there because of me to finding a suitor since I heard my best friend, Daphne Bridgerton had been married to the Duke of Hastings and already seem to have a child.' Yes mother I've heard you said to get ready, I just wanted to finish my book.' ' You can finish it later now go and get ready.' She snatch my book away from me as I follow one of my maid to get change into proper clothes. I will be wearing a baby blue dress with others accessories to complete my look. After I am done, I went outside and get in to the carriage as we ride till London. During the carriage ride it was a comfortable silent until I broke off. 'Mother are brothers are going to join us to London?'. 'Yes they are but they will attend a little late then us.' I just nod and look outside the window for a while. Wait did I never tell you that I have a brothers? Yes I do have 3 brothers,the first one is William, second is Athen and third is James. I really like the company of Athen and James but when it comes to William, I do not prefer him at all. Why? Because he is a superior to me and the family since he is the one who is in charge after father's death. Enough blabbering, I ask my mother if we will visit the Bridgerton first and she said yes. I'm quite of excited to meet the Bridgertons especially Daphne, Eloise and Hyacinth. The ride came of in front of the Bridgerton House as I and mother walk in and greeted by Lady violet Bridgerton. 'Welcome Reyna it's been so long we didn't since each other'. 'I know Violet, how are you?' 'Quite well thank you'. 'Ouh Hazel dear, its good to see you'. 'It's nice to see you to Lady Bridgerton'. 'Now, Now what do we deal about? Call me Violet dear' 'apologies Violet, this house is indeed quite this evening'. 'Well my children knows you were here I believe they have a SUPRISE for u in the reading room'. 'ooh interesting, very well'. With those words I walk to the reading room and seen no one but just furniture, a few second in deed a surprise they all jump out behind a couch and tables all of them, kinda emberassing must I say. Hyacinth was the one who hugs me first 'Hazel!! I miss you so much'. 'I miss you too'. Second who greeted is Eloise 'woah you look different this season, in fact more beautiful' 'ouh thank you there Eloise you do not look bad yourself, much suitor came?' I said in a joking voice. 'I will Bury you alive'. Everyone laugh the next one is the gentlemans, Benedict and Colin. 'It's so great to see you again my lady'. 'you too good sir'. 'Do I not get the hug too?' Ask Colin. 'yes you do,now where is Daphne?' 'ouh she went with-' Eloise didn't get to finish her sentence, Daphne just pop up and hug me tighter than anyone did 'hahaha Daph, I can't breathe' 'Sorry there I just miss you' 'Miss you too. Anyway Congratulation for your wedding and having your first born child'. 'You already said that in your letters'. 'But I do not wish you in the front'. I saw Simon walking towards us all, just giving him a little curtse 'Hello there Your Grace' 'Hello you must be Ms Rosewood?' 'Indeed I am' We all just talk and having dinner together while I just suddenly realise we had lost one bridgerton 'umm sorry to interrupt but I don't know if I'm mistaken but I think we have a missing person here. Andy? Aron? Or something?'. Colin also just realise and roaming his eyes a little, 'you mean Anthony? Well his just minding his viscount business. Do not worry he will be here tomorrow when we all will be at the Palace'. Yes we all are going to the Palace tomorrow as the Queen will announce the next diamond of the season. Me and Eloise are going to face the Queen but I really hope Eloise will be the next Diamond of the season just like her sister.After the dinner I went back to the mansion that my mother left when she is at London. I am so nervous for tomorrow but wish me luck.