Part 5: The Arguments (2)

Hazel Rosewood

As we Siblings crowded the private room, I look at William and guest what he did not look happy at all. Well actually it is not my fault who started it right? 'What is wrong with you Sister?' 'I don't know what are you talking about' 'Do not play dumb with me sister really, I'm not in the mood' 'Fine, all I want to say it is not my fault' 'It is not your fault for stepping at a viscount foot?' I started laughing after remember I did that. 'So you thinking this is funny? Where are your manner Hazel?' 'Wow manners? Look who's talking, I am trying to defend your honour' ' my honour? You are trying to defend my honour by raising your voice and saying a bad word? Is that how you've been acting when I'm gone' 'Why are you defending him!? You could have ask him first what was the real matters! Other than raising your voice at me!'
'Do not be disrespect sister really' 'No! you can't just order me to listen to you everytime, I'm not a child anymore!' 'Father put his watt on me to take care of you, not mother or Athen or James! Now please fix your attitude or I will!' 'You can't just-' 'THAT IS MY FINAL DECISIONS, WETHER YOU FOLLOWED IT OR I WILL MAKE YOU!'. I was speechless of what he said to me, my eyes started becoming teary and I fill helpless, weak and scared and that is it my life is over now. I'm in my brothers cage forever, 'Athen take me home please' I said in a surrow voice and left the room and straight to the carriage. I heard someone scream my name and I already reconise it. 'Daphne please I'm fine, I'll talk to you tomorrow'. Me and Athen were quite in the way home, I felt so empty and heartbroken even someone can't make me laugh at all. Straightly we arrived at our mansion, I quickly run towards the house and into my room, I slam the door hard enough everyone can hear me. I heard Athen's voice echoed towards my room but I told him to leave me alone for a while, I just don't want to talk to anybody right now so I let all my feeling out and cried myself at the bed.

James Rosewood

I couldnt even see how sorry i am towards my sister after William shouted at her so I make my move. I look at William who chug down a half bottle of whiskey and he look regret? 'Why do you shouted so bad towards her, she's still young for you to release your monster inside of you' 'Please James I really not in the mood to talk about this anymore and besides she will feel better soon tomorrow' 'If she's not and that's on you brother' I said as I make my way back to the ballroom and apparently mother been looking all over for me 'ouh there you are James, have you seen your sister somewhere because I could not fine her anywhere' 'umm she went home already mother.' ' Why? It's still early.' I couldn't keep it anymore maybe I should tell her 'She had a fight with William.' 'Oh dear never mind, bring me home and let me talk to her' 'very well mother.' Me and mother went in the second cage and she look worried 'How did it happen James?' 'maybe you should ask Hazel' she nod and its quite until we have reach our destination.

Hazel Rosewood

I woke up at the sudden knocking on the door, my head spin really bad because of much crying I think so. The knock continue as I told whoever it is to leave me alone 'Darling it's your mother.' Well I think it's kind of nice to talk to her about this, I quickly get off my bed and walk towards the door and open it. She hug me tight enough and told me that everything is going to be okay so I just cried at her shoulder. She bring me towards the bed and I know she had lots of question to ask but I guest she saw how tired I am now so she just stayed there until I fell asleep.