Part 4: The Arguments

This cannot end well guys so it's time to stand up for my family, no more Mrs Nice girl, Ive stop death in my track and gave him the most dirtiest look I could give. ' Wow I've never met a viscount who had a very big mouth than yours' 'I beg your pardon?' 'you heard me My Lord, do not underestimate my family especially in front of me, please do think before you talk Sir' 'Well I've never met a lady who brave enough to gave a rude response in front of me' 'ouh so you prefer me stab you in the back isn't it? In a proper way we must correct the person in front of them so they will learn they own mistake' He chuckle in front of me thinking I'm talking rubbish isn't it? 'I believe you should also think before you talk, My Lady.' 'you bas-' If not someone interrupt me with a clear in a throat I would already said a bad word in front of him. As I look on the side, surprisingly I saw my brothers and there it is William and behind him is Athen and James 'Sister, Lord Bridgerton, I suggest you two to quit this shananigan and please do not make a scene especially here if you do not want to get expose in tomorrow's paper. If you want to state this argument please do it tomorrow if needed, everybody clear?' What did I told you his a superior and the two in a back just laugh quietly at me, wow.' Apologies Lord Rosewood, me and your sister had a little misunderstood in each other' 'I hope everything gone well already. Now sister please leave me and Lord Bridgerton alone please.'. I just nod and I almost walk away but I think I want to do something, you guys got in mind? No? Well I do, I turn back to the Viscount and step on his feet hard enough  as I could and storm away to Daphne and Simon direction. I heard a lot of gasp around the room and see the couple laugh hard enough till tears are form, 'like what you see huh?' 'indeed I think he deserve it' Daphne said, ' I think I like you' Simon continue as I also laugh along with them.

William Rosewood

      I was shocked when Hazel step on his feet, where did this attitude been to. It also looks like she step really hard because the viscount seem hurt so much, as my two younger brothers laughing at the back so bad until I sent them away and confronted Bridgerton alone. 'I am so doubly sorry for my sister violenceness I didn't seen that coming at all' 'Ouh no worries my Lord but I believe no one really step in my foot this hard' I could not help but chuckle looking at his expression 'anyway how are you Anthony?' 'quite well and how's your trip in the last season  to the east?' 'it gone well as I expected. Now have you found yourself a bride yet?' 'No I did not, please do not get me started why' 'certainly My Lord, will you excuse me I need to talk to my sister about her behaviour she cost to you' 'please do but.. Please do not gone rough with her it's partially my fault' 'very well'. I walk to my sister direction to see she is with the Duke and Dunchess of Hastings and my brothers great then. ' Your Grace's, pleasure to see you for this year season' 'The pleasure is mine, how are you my lord?' 'very well thank you now will you excuse me I would love to talk to my sister for a while' The two of them nod and I walk my sister and bring Athen and James in one reading room and close the door shut so no one will here this arguments.

SORRY FOR THIS ONE A LITTLE SHORT, I'M TIRED OF WRITTING TO MUCH AND ALSO THANK YOU SOMUCH FOR 100+READER ❤️😊. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.