Part 10: The Ball

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for not posting  long enough. It is because in my country it had started schooling so I don't really have much time to write, full of online classes. Anyway here is today's chapter, enjoy and don't forget to vote!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys ever feel like you just want to disappear, well that is how I feel now. When you didn't get the chance to find your true love or even experience it, hard time really. All around England were been given the news of me getting married with the viscount, most of them think it is love at first sight but I don't think so. Feeling trap as always and here I am at the Modiste Boutique, trying out my wedding dress.

Genevieve: You are so beautiful my lady.

Hazel: Thank you

Genevieve: What is with the long face? Everything alright?

Hazel: Nothing just surprise how beautiful it is.

Sorry didn't mean to lie.. Ouh come on what do you think I would say.

Genevieve: Duchess Reyna, do you need the ball gown for your ball tonight?

Well, we do have a ball tonight, some sort of a celebration for the wedding. The wedding is going to be next week which is great I guest.

Reyna: yes please. Prepare one more ball gown for Hazel please.

Genevieve: Alright, your all done my lady.

Hazel: Thanks Genevieve

I quickly make my way out of the store. I just couldn't hold it. Mother said I change a lot after the news, I've began more quite. Well if your in mine situation you would feel the Same. Soon I'm about to reach my carriage, Crassida Cowper is about to say her annoying speech,ughh how I hate her.

Crassida: Ah Hazel, soon to be Lady Bridgerton. Shopping for your wedding dress?

Hazel: Hello Crassida, yes I did.

Crassida: I never thought you will get married fast enough it's just in a middle of the season. Clearly just like your best friend Daphne. Does the Bridgerton likes to be married fast?

Hazel: Ahaha pardon you Crassida, it is our choice to get married no matter how fast or not. So I suggest you to maybe support us the one to be married.

Crassida: Something is really fishy with you and the Bridgerton isn't it? I wonder what is it going to be but soon all your secret will be putting up in public.

Hazel: You have no right to said that, Crassida. It is best for you to move on then gossip about people lives. Maybe it's better for you to find a suitor, maybe again it will make you know how people going to get your fish. At least I have a man who is willing to marry me than someone who attend two straight season without a man that propose. Playing hard to get isn't it, Crassida? Good day.

I left her there standing with her mouth open widely, I just couldnt help but laugh at her situation right now, ugh suit her right. Another minutes my mother arrive with men's carrying  two box of fresh gown. Let's hope tonight is the best night.

Anthony Bridgerton

The day that William told me to marry his sister, I didnt really know how would Haze- I mean Miss Rosewood will react but she accept it,which makes me happy because I'm about to marry the diamond of the season. But her expression were sad and devostated, no matter what happen I will always make her happy and the chance is tonight at our ball.

On the other hand, Daphne was not happy towards me and of course William. She really hated it whenever the same mistake that happen to her now it's her best friend. I guest she is still angry now, ouh boy. Now its time for the ball.

Hazel Rosewood

Here I am in the room putting on make up, dress and accecories. Let me say something my ball gown is extravaganza than my others I don't even no why.

The ball room were crowded with every character, music were played, ladies and gentlemen were dancing around the hall,ahh freedom

The ball room were crowded with every character, music were played, ladies and gentlemen were dancing around the hall,ahh freedom. Soon I catch up with my fiance, we walk together side by side holding hand to hand. Many of them burst out with claps, Compliments and congratulate, ouh how they don't know the dark behind it.

Hazel: Umm, My Lord will you excuse me I would like to take a break with drinking for a while.

Anthony: Do you want me to accompany you?

Hazel: No thanks I'll be fine.

He just nod so I proceed to go find some more champagne since I've already drink a glass. Finally the work of digging I've found my drink, drinking looking around the room and also a great surprise.

Hellington: What a big surprise, to find you here, alone.

Hazel: Ahaha, good evening My Lord, well its my desicion to be alone for a while.

Hellington: Really? Anyway congratulation for your wedding.

Hazel: Thank you, I've had sent you the invitation to my wedding. Hope you'll can come.

Hellington: Why? You like me to come? (smirk)

Hazel: Sure I mean your my best comfort funny friend.

Hellington: True fact, say do you want to dance

Hazel: yes please

He bring me to the dance floor, the sudden change of music been playing and it is not a nice slow waltz but a better one. I looked at Lord Hellington face and he smirk at me knowing what to do when this music came. So I smirk back. Me and Lord Hellington were having so much fun laughing at each other stupid dance without even caring if anyone saw us or not.

Anthony: May I pls dance with my bride.

By the looks of him he did not look happy, OUH GOD HELP ME!!

***********************************

WOW, what's gonna happen guys but whatever soon I'll post the next chapter but I'm going to give you a little hint about something. Promise keep a secret of it, OK? So Lord Hellington isn't nice than you think he is. Bye bye!!