Part 8: Discussion

Hi guys so here is today's chapter but I'm going to try a different method and that is seperate the story line and the dialogue. So if you guys hated it or feel uncomfortable please tell me in the comment section. Thank you.
************************************

Anthony Bridgerton

Now this is my time how to show her that how in love I am towards, I've been gazing her soft pink lips, ouh how lovely it is. I turn to stare into her eyes and they look scared and regret? She looks like she is finally come out of her senses, she gave me a sympathy smile.

Hazel: I'm Sorry but maybe we should                   take it slow, remember we're just friends.

Anthony: I'm Sorry my lady for the lack of activity but I've really wanted to ask you this one question.

Hazel: Ask the way

Anthony :I  would like to ask you in hand. Let me take care of you my lady, give me the chance to love you. I will give you the perfect live you ever dream of and let me become the best man you could love. (holding her hand)

Hazel: That was very sweet of you but I promise to myself that I only married for love. You see is that I'm not  saying that I don't love you but I don't completely have the feeling for us to make out for each other. Ive seen you as my friend and we only know each other. I hope you understand My Lord.

Anthony: I respect your opinion My Lady and I'm sorry for asking you in this kind of situation.

Hazel: Is that why you bring me here?

Anthony: No, no really. I just bring you here to see what I think you might like.

Hazel: Well in that case I love it.

Anthony: you can come here whenever you want just don't tell anyone.

Hazel: I will, it started to get dark maybe we should go back.

Anthony: Alright then.

Hazel Rosewood

During the horse riding, it was a complete silent. Apparently the viscount didn't really that close to me,he seem to sit as far away from me. I could tell his feeling were disappointed but that is my decisions whether he likes it or not. Soon we arrived back to the park I wish him goodbye and seperate on our own ways. I walk to our carriage where my brothers and mother were smirking at me. The carriage ride were quiet until my mother broke off.

Reyna: So?

Hazel: what?

Reyna: you know it darling.

James: She knows what we were talking about.

Hazel: You mean the proposal?

Athen: thats our little sis.

William: So how did it goes?

Hazel: I rejected him.

William: You did what?!

Athen: Wicked.

William :why would you do that? That man is suitable to you, how could you say no?!

Can you believe this guys?!

Hazel: I told you I only married for love

William: well that man surely waste his time bringing you in the woods on a romantic horse ride.

Reyna: William!!

Hazel: Well it's not my fault his the one who asking me to early.

Reyna : Thats enough both of you. We will not speak about this anymore.

The carriage ride were silent until we reach our house. I quickly run through the stairs and straight to my room.

Anthony Bridgerton

I'm in the carriage with my brothers and it was quiet. I look at those two idiots and they were smirking and I can tell they want to us how did it goes.

Anthony: We will discuss this soon we reach home.

They both just nod and aroumd 10 minutes we had reach I quickly grab the two of them and bring them to my office.

Colin: Alright so what happened?

Anthony: she's refusing me and told me she only married for love? Whatever that means.

Benedict: Well its quite true. Maybe you should fancy her with more than just bring her on horse riding.

Anthony :I tried everything, make a wonderful speach and even brought her to one of my favourite places. How dare she refuses a viscount proposal!!

Suddenly Simon came and join the party.

Simon: Really would you lower your voice a bit, I can clearly hear you even in the bathroom.

Anthony:Help me Simon please

Simon : Whats going on?

Colin : well clearly Anthony here propose to Hazel and...

Benedict: And she reject him

Simon:Well I'm not surprise

Anthony : Really?

Simon: Calm down brother, she is a smart girl, and you are  the kind of  man that don't know how to flirt. Clearly you have to spice it up a bit to make her like you

Anthony: Well how do you know I do not know how to flirt. How do you think I persuaded Sienna to make love with her.

Benedict: And after that she didn't even work out with you instead with someone else.

Colin: True fact

Simon: Look if you really wanted her to love you than I suggest not to scared her like that, ask her question, get along with her, have tea with her. If you to shy to ask her, ask Lord Hellington. Bet he can help you (smirk).

Ouh he really know how to get into my nerve.

Anthony: Thank god we're at my mother's house or I already smack you down.

Simon:Good luck Anthony.

With that all 3 of them left and I think Im going to do what Simon told me to do. May the game begin.