Red.

You could hardly recognize your own voice; it sounded like you were in a tunnel as if you were miles away. But Shawn heard you, heard you loud and clear, and he really hoped he had misheard you but he knows he didn't. And his heart nearly stopped dropping to the pit of his stomach.

"Honey," Shawn coos at you, his hands cupping your face. His voice was calm, but one look up at his face and you could see the panic behind his eyes. "Baby talk to me, please."

"Red." you croak out again.

"I know we're done. It's over, you're okay." He whispers, planting a kiss on your forehead.

The thing is, Shawn really never punishes you. Really punishes you. Yes, there were spankings, but it's almost always more of a fun-ishment. You would 'break a rule', he'd throw you over his lap, you would protest and then he'd fuck you into the mattress after. But you wanted more, nearly begged him for more. So he gave it to you.

............

"What are your colors, baby?" he asks like he's done so many times before. You recite them for him like always with a proud smile. "You're getting twenty-five."

"Twenty-five?!"

"It's a punishment, honey." He responds, flatly.

"Fine." you pout, giving him your most innocent puppy eyes in the hopes that it'll change his mind, that maybe he'd go easier on you but he doesn't say a word. Instead, he sits down next to you on the bed, getting himself comfortable before positioning you across his lap. You poke your ass up in the air just a tad bit more than necessary with a little wiggle and a smirk. He smacks it softly, gripping and massaging your cheek.

"Don't." He warns, "you're in trouble already, and I have no problem adding five more."

"No! I'm sorry," you say quickly laying flatly across his lap, your cheek flush against the mattress.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

"Yes?" he prompts

"Yes, sir," you say with a smile. The nickname was new, officially. You'd let it slip one night, and later Shawn suggested you keep it to more clearly define your roles while you played. It definitely worked. Made you feel small and submissive, a feeling you were quickly growing to love when you were with Shawn in this way.

The first ten are relatively quick, and you're average spanking. Nothing too special about it. He smacked and you counted them out, with a "thank you" afterward, as per routine. But then something changed. His swats came harder and slower, massaging in between the swats making you sweat the next impact. It was exciting at first. The anticipation of it all, but eventually it became a game of anxiety. Anxiety that only intensified as his swats became harsher and harsher.

You let out little whimpers and cries with every swat, it felt like it took forever to get to twenty. Five more, you thought. I can do this, you thought but it was slowly becoming too much. But you asked for it. You wanted this so you pushed through.

Shawn looked down and noticed your grip on the sheets, "What's your color?" He asks softly as he massages your cheeks.

"Green." you whimper out, a tear threatening to spill. You'd been on the verge of tears before during a scene, so Shawn didn't think much of it and continued turning his attention back to your ass. He massaged it for a second before another smack landed on your left cheek. "Twenty-two. Thank you."

He really makes the last few stick, as you feel the pain radiating through your body, with the quick and harsh comedown of his hand on your ass. He gently pulls you onto his lap so you are straddling your waist, giving you kisses all over your face. He allows you to wrap yourself around him, burrowing your face into his neck and cuddling him close.