Ménage à Trois

"Do you want to pick her or should I?" Shawn spoke into your ear over the music and the chatter of the crowd.

Your head was spinning, the whole thing was your idea, and yet here you are, a nervous wreck. You didn't know what you were looking for. You didn't know the right way to approach her once you found the right one. You didn't know the questions to ask to gauge her interest. But you knew how to flirt. Well, flirt enough, and that had to be enough, right? You were completely out of your depth.

"Ummm...you. No! Me - I'll do it." you decided, eyes scanning the bar.

"We don't have to do this honey. We can go home."

"No!" you whine turning towards him. "I want to. I just, I don't know what I'm looking for."

"Just look around," he says turning your body back out towards the crowd, leaning down into your ear, "And see if anyone catches your eye."

You let out a sigh, trying to clear your mind and look around the bar with fresh eyes. You're looking for someone who looks sexy, but cute. Alone, yet not disinterested. Someone...approachable. You lean against Shawn, taking a sip of your Gin and Tonic, about to give up and tell Shawn 'maybe another night' when you see her. She's taller than you, but not quite as tall as Shawn, long dark hair with curves and a dress on that hugs every one of them. She's sitting at the bar, chatting with the bartender. It's when she throws her head back in an honest laugh that you knew that you'd found her.

You weren't sure how long you were staring, and you hoped she didn't clock you as easily as Shawn had.

"Go talk to her," he says, giving your hip a light squeeze. Instead of making a move towards her, you pick up your drink taking another sip, "Go on." he insists, giving your head an encouraging kiss. You set down your drink on the cocktail table adjusting your dress down, as you made your way to the bar. With every step that you took, your nerves shot up.

"Hi," you shout over the music with a giggle

"Hi."

"I'm sorry I just had to come and tell you, I love your dress." you compliment, with a bright smile.

"Thank you." she gushes, flipping her hair off her shoulder.

                                                                                           .........

"We need rules," Shawn says firmly, from behind you, hands glued to your hips as you put on the finishing touches of your makeup in the mirror. "Just like every other time that we play, this is no different. I need to know what is or isn't alright with you? It may seem like I have control in the situation, but this is all you, okay?" You give him a nod, capping your mascara, before tossing it back in your makeup bag. "Words, baby."

"Okay." You turn around in his hold, wrapping your arms around his neck, your fingers playing with the curls at the nape of his neck.

It had taken you so much courage to whip out the little fun 'menu', as you call it, and even more courage to finally tell Shawn that you had decided that you wanted to try something new.

A threesome.

It was a fantasy that you've always had, being shared between two people. Something about being intertwined with two bodies unsure where one ended and the other began was a huge turn on. You'd never been with another girl, and the thought of sharing that experience with Shawn excited you.

The plan was to pull out your shortest, tightest dress, that showed the most of your chest, and go to your favorite bar, strike up a conversation with the right girl and bring her back to your place. So many nights you've been in situations when girls have come up to Shawn, trying to put the moves on him, just to realize that he was with you. You always felt some sense of weird pride. That you were the one that got to take him home. That he was yours and you were his.