Thirteen😭

Armanda👸🏽

June 19, 2019

June 19, 2019

3 Hours Later/ Next Day

"Brandon stop" I screamed as hot tears ran down my face.

"Shut up bitch" He yelled holding my hands with one hand as he tried to pull my pants down with the other one.

"Please" I screamed kicking him in his private area. I got up and ran to my room locking the door, laying on the bed sobbing into the pillow.

"Baby wake up" I heard in my ear making me jump up. I looked at him with tears pouring out of eyes. "What happened Princess" He asked pulling me over to his lap as he sat up against the headboard.

"All my life they told me he was my father, then one day he called me downstairs to the living room saying it was an emergency, I never felt comfortable around him even though they said he was my dad he always gave pervert vibes, anyway I went and sat next to him and he had a Hennessey bottle in his hand" I said letting out a shaky breathe. "He told me that he wasn't my real dad so that meant that we could have sex and when I told him no he pushed me back on the couch and held my hands down while trying to pull my pants down, I begged him to stop but he said no so I kicked him in his private part and ran to my room and locked the door" I said softly crying. "I waited a month to tell my mom and he tried twice more before I told her and now we're here" I said staring into space.

"You want me to tell yo Pops we can go kill that nigga" He asked rubbing my back slowing my breath.

"No" I whispered as he laid me back next to him.

"Okay but let me know if you change yo mind" He said kissing my forehead, I stared into space as he kissed all over my face making me doze off. I felt him pull me close making clench onto him tightly.

"Don't let me go baby" I whispered burying my face in his chest.

"I gotchu Princess" Was the last thing I heard.

Rodrick

Rodrick✨