Seven😱

Armanda👸🏽

Next Day

June 13, 2019

I woke up looking at his face rubbing my thumb over his eyebrows. I picked up my phone checking the time, 11:32 AM. As soon as I sat my phone door bell rang making him jump up out of his sleep.

"I got it" I told him sitting up. He nodded as I got up stretching. I jogged down the stairs looking out the peephole seeing a man with braids and a girl that resembled a Bratz doll, I unlocked the door opening it. "Hi" I said standing back letting them in.

"Wassup" The man said as they came in.

"Hi I'm Karin/Rinny and this is my boyfriend Bashar/Poppa" She said holding her hand out, I shook it smiling at her.

"Armanda nice to meet you guys" I said closing the door and locking it.

"You too" She said as we walked to the living room.

"I'll go get Roddy" I told them walking up the stairs to the room. "Rodrick" I yelled walking into the room.

"Wassup pretty girl" He said walking out the bathroom. "You look good" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you handsome, your friends are downstairs" I told him kissing his cheek. "Put on some clothes I'm boutta take a shower and do my hair" I said rubbing his arms.

"Okay" He mumbled dropping his head to my neck. "Wear the red hair" He asked pecking my neck.

"Of course" I said giggling still rubbing his arms.

"Thank you" He said smiling at me.

"What you want to eat for breakfast" I asked looking through my dresser for underwear.

"Eggs, waffles, bacon, grits, strawberries, and you" He said walking up behind me looking at himself in the the mirror over the dresser.

"Stop playing" I giggled looking up at him.

"Alright I'm boutta get dressed" He said walking over to the closet.

"Alright I'll be down in about an hour" I told him walking into the bathroom.

1 Hour Later

I just finished laying my wig and I'm about to go cook. I walked down the stairs walking into the living room.

"Wassup" Roddy said pulling me down next to him.