Twenty-Seven😭

I'm I'mRodrick✨July 5, 2019

I'm I'mRodrick
July 5, 2019

"Bae" I groaned watching Glow ignore me. "Princess" I whine making her look up.

"What Rodrick" She yelled dropping her phone.

"Can you come cuddle with me" I asked pouting. I don't know why she being mean to me.

"No" She mumbled picking her phone back up.

"What did I do" I asked sitting up.

"Nothing" She said glancing at me for a second.

"So why you being mean, you know what don't worry about it, just remember how you acting when you want me to hold you" I told her laying back down with my back to her.

"Rodrick" She sighed getting up sitting next to me on the bed.

"Nah it's okay I'll hold myself, I was doing it before you got here" I said making her get up. I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Well I'll leave then, since you can hold yourself" She said walking into the closet.

"Baby I didn't mean that, I just don't understand why you being mean to me, what did I do" I asked following her. "I didn't change this house to yo liking and let you take over my closet for you to leave me, I know what I said was stupid but my feelings was hurt. I hold you whenever you ask and you told me no for nothing, I'm not letting you leave me Armanda so go lay down" I told her taking the suitcase out of her hand putting it back.

"Whatever" She mumbled walking out of the closet sitting on the bed.

"Take them clothes off and lay down Armanda" I groaned walking around getting in on my side. She stripped and got under the cover scooting over to me.

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings" She mumbled as her eyes started to water.

"Baby why you crying" I asked getting a Kleenex off the nightstand wiping her face.

"Because I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" She softly sobbed into her hands.

"Baby it's okay, stop crying" I told her wiping her face. "I love you" I told her kissing her face.

"I love you too" She said yawning.

"Go to sleep bae" I told her kissing all over her face.

"You forgive me" She asked laying on my chest.

"Yes" I mumbled rubbing her back.

"You promise" She asked holding onto me.

"I promise" I told her rubbing her butt.