Four🗣

Rodrick

June 12, 2019

June 12, 2019

"Why you staring at me" I asked trying to open my eyes.

"Sorry I was just waiting for you to wake up" She said looking away.

"You can look at me I was just fucking with you" I told her turning her head back my way.

"So what you doing today" She asked sitting up looking down at me.

"We going to get some therapy then we going shopping and to the spa" I told her putting my hands behind my head.

"I don't wanna go to therapy" She said crossing her arms.

"You really don't have a choice sweetheart" I told her making her pout.

"Why can't you just be my therapist I don't wanna tell my business to a stranger when I can just talk to you, you was there" She said running her fingers through her hair. "I'm not going" She said before laying down with her back turned to me.

"Come on don't be mad at me I only want you to get better" I told her rubbing her arm.

"Tell me I don't have to go" She said voice cracking. "Please" She cried rocking herself.

"Okay you don't have to go" I gave in rubbing her back. "Come here don't cry" I told her pulling her closer to me holding her tight.

"Promise" She asked shivering.

"Pinky promise" I said holding my pinky up. She linked hers with mine before laying on my chest. "I'm not gonna make you do nothing you don't wanna do" I told her rubbing her back. It ain't been 2 weeks yet and I'm already simpin.

"I need more clothes" She said rubbing my arm.

"Okay we can go shopping whenever you ready" I told her.

Armanda👸🏽

"Can we go today" I asked shivering

"Yeah" He said putting his hand right above my ass. I grabbed it moving it down. "What you doing" He asked looking down at me.

"Nothing boutta take a nap" I said burying my face in his chest. "Roddy" I said peaking up at him.

"Wassup" He said running his fingers through my hair.

"What kind of women you like" I asked rubbing his back.

"A woman like you, everything you are from ya skin tone to ya personality, I like how you get shy and you don't talk to much, I like how you letting me be here for you even tho I know you don't want me to be, how pretty and unproblematic you are" He said rubbing my back. "What kinda men you like" He asked pulling my leg over his.

"I like a man that's well mannered, sensitive, and kind hearted to me but know how to act with other females" I said rubbing his back. "Not like super disrespectful but only for me, I like someone who respects me, excepts me, and care for me even when my family doesn't" I said looking up at him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head, I blushed and buried my face back in his chest. "Your really handsome" I told him peaking up at him.

"Thank you Beautiful" He said massaging my butt.

"You're welcome" I mumbled holding onto him tighter. I took a deep breathe rubbing his back.

"I don't want you to leave" He mumbled closing his eyes.

"I have to eventually" I told him.

"NO you don't you can stay forever please" He begged looking down at me. "I'm tired of being alone" He said pouting. "I just get this vibe like we can be friends and maybe more one day feel me" He asked.

"Yeah" I said pulling back a little so I could look in his eyes. "You sure you not doing this cause you feel sorry for me" I asked letting him go.

"Nah it ain't like that I'm not even that typa nigga stop thinking like that" He said wrapping my arm back around him.

"Well my mama did just betray me for a nigga so I don't know what's real no more" I told him swallowing the lump in my throat.

"You sure you don't wanna go to therapy" He asked grabbing my chin making me look at him.

"Positive" I said turning around grabbing his arm.

"You smell so good" He mumbled burying his face in my neck.

"Thank you" I said before I started dozing off.

"I'm not letting you go" Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Rodrick

I think I like her but thanks to her dumb ass mama its gonna take forever to trust me. My phone ringing knocked me out my thoughts.

"What nigga" I said lowly when the call connected.

"Nigga why you whispering" Pop asked scrunching his face up. I turned the phone showing him Armanda.

"Who is that" He asked confused.

"Long story" I said rubbing her stomach. "I met her bout a week ago, can't tell you how right now" I told him.

"Alright boy you like her" He asked rubbing his chin.

"Sum like that" I said watching her turn over and lay on my chest. "We just vibing I fuck with her where Karin at tho" I asked trying to get up but her grip tightened.

"Don't leave me" She said burying her face in my neck.

"I ain't going nowhere" I told her forgetting I was on the phone.

"Not Roddy simpin but she at the mall with Coco" He said chuckling.

"Shut up nigga" I said lightly laughing.

"Imma be at yo shit tomorrow bro" He said leaning back in his chair.

"Bet" I said hanging up. I sat the phone back on the table before dozing off.