Chapter two bugga boo <3

Hey so I'm back ahaha yay I'm dying inside :D

Anyway so like I changed lunas design to Luca cus i felt like it. CUS HE WAS A SKATER BOI SHE SAID SEE U LATER BOI-

so yeah if u don't know Lucas design from Instagram it's like pilot Luz but a boy (trans) and he's a skater. I kinda like it so I'm changing it to that. Which means Anne is pans :D. Way to break the lesbian streak the Blight sisters had going.

Also I changed a few details of lucia and Amelias breakup hehe....Lucia still dumped her tho

Anyway enjoy sorry if this is long kendokckgkg ily baiiii

(I wish I had more time to Wright instead of hiding in my room when I'm supposed to be sleeping, smh fuck school all my homies hate school. I've been trying to sleep at normal times cus self care and all that jazz.)

Anyway enjoy my bois, girls, theys, and agender baes <3

Brooklyn's POV.

I woke up to a face full of soft green hair. I nuzzled into it making myself more comfortable. I'm guessing Amelia slept over for whatever reason, not that I mind of course.

I exhaled into into her hair letting out a hot breath that smelled of...alcohol? Into her hair causing her to shiver a little bit and pull me closer. Oh this is gonna be good black mail.

I heard muffled groans coming from the girl, guess she woke up. She sat up and crawled on top of me pinning me to the bed looking directly at me with her half open, drowsy eyes. "Woah there blight don't start something u can't finish, especially since u just woke up." I joked.

She seemed to tired to understand what was going on so she just flopped onto my chest attempting to go back to sleep. "Blight can u get off me I need to use the bathroom." I asked. She murmured something in return but I couldn't hear it. "Fine than have it your way." I pushed her off of me, rolling herself off of me to the other side of the bed.

"I hate u...." she mumbled. "Says the girl who was pinning me to the bed a few seconds ag-"
my statement was interrupted by a sudden painful headache that caught me by surprise. I brought my hand up to my head massaging my temple hoping it would ease the pain.

I squeezed my eyes shut but slowly started to open them as the headache stared to cease. I looked at my hand and slowly scanned down stopping at my arm which was covered in...bandages?

And just like that, memories from last night started flooding back to me.

The drinking, knife, crying, Amelia.
I have a very faint memory of tears falling onto Arms..I started to focus on remembering the events form last night. And I think I recalled almost all of them. I thought about what Amelia said last night, she spoke in a soft tone that was very comforting, I wished she used it more often.

"NO DONT!"  Tears were spilling from her eyes, she looked upset but also desperate? "Please don't, don't ever feel like u can't come to me for help when this happens." She sobbed. 

Wow was she really crying? Maybe my memory's still messed up cus I haven't seen her cry since Lucia dumped her....and that was like two years ago.

Well that's a lie, once in a blue moon when's she's really High or drunk, she'll randomly call me or Skara and pour her heart out to us. In her defense I'm the one who usually does this.

I got up and went to the bathroom while recalling what else happened last night. Like the stuff she said about my parents and all the nice things she said to me.