✨Chpt 6. Enchanting✨

"They deserved it."

Jungkook said with a blank face looking at the brunette. Though he was keeping a straight face, his eyes were having a sinister look in them.

The fact that he was not having any regrets for killing them was pretty disturbing to Jimin. The criminal should feel remorse over his doings, is what he thinks, even though he didn't know the reason behind Jungkook killing them.

The brunette hummed softly in response and let out a small sigh after.

"Can you tell me why you killed them?" Jimin questioned further.

"Like I said, because they deserved it," Jungkook answered tranquilly.

"Okay... may I know why they deserved it?" Jimin asked, narrowing his eyes unintentionally.

Jimin waited for an answer which never came from the ravenette. He watched how Jungkook closed his eyes before twisting his neck slightly, to his right, then to his left, while Jimin heard the small cracking noise of bones.

Jimin kept looking at his actions, not knowing what to do. He wanted to ask many more questions, but seemed like the ravenette was done for today, as he watched Jungkook opening his eyes only to close them back before flopping on his back on the bed.

Oh?

What a jerk..

If he wants to sleep then why am I wasting my time here?

Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up on his feet. He straightened his shirt and decided to leave. But not more than one step he took, when he felt a tight grip on his wrist stopping him from moving further.

Jimin turned around to look at the ravenette who had still kept his eyes closed. The brunette raised an eyebrow at the latter's action, even though Jungkook's eyes were closed, Jimin knew the ravenette could see him.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something savage that he came up within seconds. However, his voice died down and a instead a yelp escaped past his lips when he found himself stumbling and falling on top of the ravenette to his front, as Jungkook had pulled the shorter towards him with force.

The brunette had his eyes closed tightly. He froze, not knowing what to do. Jimin opened his eyes slowly and timidly only to find the ravenette staring back at him with his sharp round eyes, being barely few inches apart from his face. Jungkook deeply inhaled the ambrosial air around the latter. Jimin noticed the ravenette taking deep breaths like how he usually does whenever Jimin gets close to him, as if it was very much pleasing to him.

The brunette tried to stand up, but Jungkook placed his free hand on Jimin's waist, while he still hadn't left the brunette's wrist that he was holding from the other hand.

Jimin wriggled in his arms in an attempt to break free from the ravenette's hold, but Jungkook kept tightening his arm around him every time he tried to move. And that's when Jimin knew he couldn't escape.

Jungkook on the other hand was calm, unlike the brunette. He took his time to breathe in the calming fragrance whilst closing his eyes.

Jimin watched his action with his brows furrowed. It was his first time seeing the latter this upclose. He had never bothered to look closely at his facial features before, but now he wonders why he hadn't noticed. The ravenette had such captivating features. He looked so manly, so intimidating, yet soft at the same time. His curly black hair was covering his whole forehead and Jimin felt the sudden urge to move his hair off of his forehead, but he refrained himself. Jimin found himself staring at every small detail of his face. His soft nose, the mole at the end of it, the mole under his lower lip...

His lips...

Jimin found himself staring hard, unable to take his eyes off of him. It was as if he was enthralled by him.

"You... smell so nice." Jimin's stare was interrupted by the ravenette who had his eyes open now. Jimin hadn't even realized when he opened them. And now the ravenette was looking at him with an amused face.

Jimin realized he was caught staring.

Well shit.

Jimin was suddenly brought back to the reality that he was still laying on top the ravenette. Jimin's eyes widened upon realization. He hit the taller's chest with his tiny fist and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle amusingly at his weak protests.

Alright, enough fun for today!

Jungkook let go of Jimin's wrist that he was holding the whole time and unwrapped his other arm from the brunette's waist. Jimin fleetly got off of him and stood on his feet with a scowl on his face.

He glared at the ravenette who chuckled at him. Though Jimin was giving him death glares, he found it rather cute.

Jimin huffed audibly and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him raucously on the two the two guards' faces who were about to follow him out.

Jimin leaned on the wall beside the door to calm himself. He looked at his left wrist which was red with a hand print on it.

He didn't know why his heart was beating so fast. He didn't know why he was flustered by Jungkook's actions. He didn't know why he was staring at the ravenette when he got the opportunity. He didn't know why he so mesmerized by him.

And he didn't know why he was smiling while holding his hand.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️