✨Chpt 23. Aftermaths✨

Next morning—

A whine of pain escaped past the lips of the man lying in bed when he felt a hand shaking his head. With a little difficulty, the brunette opened his eyes feeling his lashes still wet from the crying he did nonstop. His vision was still a blur, however he knew who was standing in front of him.

"Get up and get ready. We have to leave for work."

Jimin heard the deep voice of his husband moving closer to him. He felt the blond uncuffing his hands shackled above his head to the bedpost. Once his wrists no longer had anything wrapped around for support, his hands fell limp on either side of his head and for a moment Jimin couldn't even feel them.

The brunette tried to move but failed, feeling every inch of his skin burning in pain. For a moment he laid still, even though he refused to close his eyes, afraid to get the flashbacks of his horrifying night.

Taehyung, who was still standing beside the bed had a look of irritation on his face as he watched the brunette trying to get up on his own but failing over and over again.

Rolling his eyes at the shorter, Taehyung grabbed one of his arm and pulled him up to sit straight. The pain he was feeling in his lower half was so bad that Jimin had to bite his lips to suppress a shriek. It was a chilly morning, and Jimin was thankful to the blond for atleast bothering to put back his clothes on him. Clutching the bedsheet in his hand, he hung his head low with a distorted expression, not wanting to annoy Taehyung any further.

"Move fast! We're getting late!" Taehyung yelled at the brunette who was still sitting on bed, seeming to be in a painful daze. The taller clicked his tongue showing the latter his impatience.

Jimin finally pulled himself out of his thoughts and lifted his head to peer at the blond, not understanding why he was telling him to get ready. By what happened yesterday, he was sure that Taehyung was never going to let him go out or let alone continue his job.

The brunette rolled his tongue over his dry and chapped lips. His throat was sore from his long night cries as he grimaced when he tried to gulp down the lump clogging his throat. Jimin wanted to ask Taehyung why he was letting him go out, but he chose to remain silent seeing the latter's hand twitching in annoyance. And Jimin knew that it is better to shut up or he would get another hand print on his face.

Jimin wordlessly tried to get up, wincing and hissing at every small movements. Taehyung looked at him blanky for a moment but decided to leave the brunette alone.

When Taehyung left the room, Jimin heaved a breath closing his eyes for a moment. He couldn't be anymore grateful for that. Whenever he's with the blond, he feels like he can't even breathe without angering him. And an angry Taehyung is the last thing he needed.

Jimin stopped limping towards the bathroom when his eyes caught the leather belt laying on the floor. He stared at it for a moment with pure abhorrence before covering his mouth with his hand to not let out a sob. Jimin continued to limp forward not wanting to get anymore flashbacks of the surprise Taehyung gave him last night.

▫️▫️▫️▫️

When Jimin reached the living room after getting ready, he saw Taehyung sitting on the couch, resting his head on the backrest whilst having his eyes closed. Jimin made sure to cover all his bruises and hickeys wherever it was visible before, so that no one would suspect anything. Just the thoughts of anyone noticing made his stomach twist in discomfort.

Taehyung opened his eyes as he heard footsteps nearing him. He peered over at the brunette who was wearing a black turtleneck sweater paired with denim pants. The taller furrowed his brows and got up from the couch. As Jimin reached near him, Taehyung gently grabbed his wrist and made him stand in front of him.

"Who told you to wear a turtleneck? I want everyone to see those hickeys on your neck. This is the only reason you're going to work today, to show that Jeon Jungkook whom you belong to."

It was a command for the shorter and he knew that just by how deep and dark the blond's voice sounded. Jimin gulped at the now known reason of him being allowed to leave for work. And even though he didn't want anyone to see his state, he had to obey Taehyung.

So without any protest, Jimin turned back to change into something else.

▫️▫️▫️▫️

The couple as usual stopped right outside the ravenette's room. Jimin peered at Taehyung who was already looking at him wordlessly. However his eyes spoke everything for him. A silent warning that he better not do anything with Jungkook inside the room.

Taehyung shifted his gaze from his husband to the open window of Jungkook's room. He could see Jungkook sitting on his bed waiting for Jimin like he usually does, but what made him tunnel his eyes at him was the fact that Jungkook didn't look like he got any sleep last night. Infact he looked tired.

Seemed like Taehyung was staring too long as the male inside caught him staring. However, none of the two held themself back from boring holes into the other. If looks could kill, both the males would've been dead by now. But after a moment, Taehyung smirked at him, earning a confused look from the ravenette. Taehyung broke the stare and turned to Jimin, gesturing him to get inside while he himself walked away.

Jimin hesitated to turn the doorknob. He was feeling uncomfortable with all his hickeys on display for everyone to see, and Jungkook being the one to see him made it even worse. Honestly, Jungkook is the last person he wanted to show the state he was in.

After composing himself, he got in. He needed to act professional. Jimin thinks that yesterday it was his own fault for getting carried away and he learned it in the most painful way. He knew better than to repeat his mistake.

The first thing he met with after walking in, was Jungkook as usual sitting on his bed, waiting for his therapist. Jimin couldn't bring himself to smile like how he always did, afraid that he might anger the one keeping a watch on him. However as a therapist, he needed to have a warm and welcoming aura for his patient, so he forced himself to stretch his lips and flashed a smile at the ravenette.

Jimin could feel Jungkook confusedly eyeing him. The brunette didn't want to make anything obvious but seemed like the way he was limping gave out everything. He made his way towards Jungkook, carefully taking each steps, still feeling pain in his lower half. Upon reaching, he wordlessly sat on the edge of the bed, avoiding meeting eyes with the one sitting beside him.

For a while, both the males didn't utter a word. Jimin was just thinking about how to initiate a conversation, as something was somehow awkward between them. On the other hand, Jungkook kept staring at the brunette.

Jimin squirmed under the heavy gaze of the ravenette. He was getting so much uncomfortable. He was very much aware of where exactly Jungkook was looking. Jimin didn't dare to look up but it was a rather bad decision. If only he had lifted his face to see Jungkook's expression, he would've been prepared for what was coming at him.

Because the next thing he knew, he was getting choked by Jungkook.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️