4~ 5 months later

{BLAKE POV}

"Please Blake Phoebe will never know." Denise begged.

"Denise I love Phoebe." I said.

"But I know Phoebe would never do this." Denise smirked pinning me against the wall and kissed me.

I took charge and pushed her against the wall and rubbed her thigh, as we kissed.

{PHOEBE POV}

I went over by the vending machines. Blake told me he would be there. I walked over there and saw the one of the worst things you can witness in your life. Someone you love cheating on you. Blake and I told eachother we loved eachother 3 months ago on my 15th birthday. But after seeing this I knew he was lying.

"Phoebe?" I heard someone who sounded like Jae yell.

I was on my knees just watching them with tears treaming down my face. I was just hoping he would push her away saying stop Denise. But he didn't.

Jae came over to me and he saw what I saw. He wrapped his arms around me and I just cried in his shirt.

"Phoebe?" David yelled.

"Why is she crying?" David whispered coming over to us.

Jae pointed at Blake and Denise.

I pulled away from Jae and came over to David.

"Don't hurt him. Please." I whispered.

"I only hurt people who deserve it Phoebe." David said raising his voice.

Blake and Denise pulled away because David was so loud.

Blake saw that Jae, David and I were there.

"Did you see?" Denise asked.

I ran away crying I couldn't bare it anymore.

"PHOEBE WAIT!" Jae yelled running after me.

{DAVID POV}

"HOW DARE YOU?!" I yelled punching Blake in the face.

"Please, I'm sorry I didn't want to Denise forced herself on me." he sighed.

"She forced herself on you? Oh well I totally understand." I said.

He sighed in relief.

I turned around and punched him in the face.

"SHE DIDN'T FORCE HERSELF ON YOU! YOU WERE RUBBING HER THIGH AND MAY I REMIND YOU WERE IN FRONT OF HER ON THE WALL!" I yelled punching his stomach.

I kiccked him in the balls and began to walk away, but I turned around.

"And don't you dare come crying to me because you miss Phoebe. Because you have Denise remember?" I spat and ran looking for Phoebe.

{PHOEBE POV}

Jae wrrapped me into a hug and I just cried and cried.

"Why did I trust him?" i screamed into Jae's chest.

"Because he was your first love." he said.

I cried more and Jae hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead.

I remember Blake and I first kiss. It was my first kiss and now I question if i was his first kiss. I love him, but I can't love someone who would cheat on me.

I was put into someone else's arms, I looked up and it was David.

Everyone came to David, Jae, and I.

"Why's she crying?" Cassidy asked.

"Why don't you ask Denise." he spat giving Denise a death glare.

"What happened Denise?" everyone asked.

"I don't know what he's talking about." she scoffed.

I got out of David's and punched Denise in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!'' Daniel yelled trying to run to her but Jae held him back.

"SHE CHEATED ON YOU DANIEL WITH BLAKE!" Jae yelled.

Daniel looked at Jae with tears in his eyes.

"She wouldn't do that, we said we loved eachother." his voice cracked.

Daniel collapsed on the floor crying.

I felt even more rage toward Blake and Denise.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM?!" I yelled, got on top of her, and punched her inthe face.

"YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled punching her jaw.

"BITCH!" I yelled getting of her and kicking her side.

Felt someone's arm rip me off of her. I turn around and see it's Blake with a bloody lip.

I rip myself out of his arms and punch him in the face.

"You don't love me." my voice cracked.

"I probably wasn't your first kiss either." I cried.

"You were." he sighed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME, YOU LIED TO ME, YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE BLAKE AND YOU CHEAT ON ME! We were doing so well." I slowly fell to my knees crying.

"Why Blake. Why?" I cried.

I felt someone's arms pick me up and pull me to their chest. I look up and see it's Daniel.

He walks away with me in his arms and we go to his car.

He puts me in the passenger's seat and we drive to my house.

~ In Phoebe's Room ~

I cried into my Daniel's chest.

I look around my room and see the pictures Blake and I printed.

I get off of Daniel and rip the pages off my walls.

I look over to my nightstand and see a picture Blake and I kissing. I grab the frame and smash it on the ground, with the glass shattering into a million pieces.

Danie came over to me and he takes a picture of him and Denise out of his wallet. He rips it up into pieces and puts it where the shattered glass is.

He picks me up and takes me to my bed.

"I lost my virginity to him." I whispered.

Daniel wraps me into a hug.

Daniel was now 17 and I turned 16 a few months ago.

"I lost my virginity on my birthday to Blake, it was 'present' from him." I sighed.

Daniel nodded.

"He's not worth thinking about." he sighed.

"Did you ever cheat on Denise?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Maybe I should've just chosen you, on the day I kissed Blake." I chuckled.

"We can give it a shot." he said.

"What do you mean?"

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back he clearly was a way better guy than Blake. He would never cheat on someone he loved. I wish I could go back in time and be with Daniel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys plot twist ikr! I already have 52 reads! You guys are amazing I love you guys so much! Thank you! I love you! <3 -Imjustreadinglol