13~ Just Keep Swimming

(PHOEBE POV)

I woke up and checked my phone.

It was 9 am.

I took a shower and all that. I put on a swimsuit and went to the pool.

I swam around and someone jumped in the pool.

I looked up and saw it was David.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you." he sighed.

"What's up Davey?" I asked.

"I know you like Blake and everything but it's way too complicated between you guys. You guys are always on and off." he sighed.

"I honestly wish it wasn't like that. I'd rather be single or be in a stable relationship. Not in the middle." I sighed swimming to the edge.

"Jenna you deserve a relationship where you don't have to stress whether or not you will be cheated on." he smiled.

"Thanks Davey." I smiled.

"But I like Blake and everything. But I think we won't last long. After the thing with him and Denise nothing has been the same." I sighed.

"Life is like an arrow. You have to be pulled back really far to be launched into something better." he smiled.

"You are so cheesy!" I chuckled getting out of the pool.

"So what can we do today?" He asked.

"I don't know about you but I'm having another lazy day. And I'm gonna read fan fics about you." I teased.

"Those fan fics can get so descriptive." he said sarcastically.

"Well suck it up Magcon boy." I teased.

I went to take a shower but my phone was blowing up.

I looked and saw a video of Denise and Blake making out and it was all over my twitter.

"Why am I not surprised." I scoffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYZ! Sorry it's been so long 😢! But I'm back now and I will be posting regularly like I used to! And thank you for almost 600 reads!!! I love you guys so much! But who do you guys think is best for Phoebe? Should she venture out and try to meet new people or give the magcon boys another shot?

1 VOTE TO UPDATE AND 1 COMMENT FOR A SUPER LONG UPDATE!!

I love you guys!! 😘😘😘

-Imjustreadinglol