11

GIGI

GIGI

I was scrolling on my phone while waiting for the game to start.
"Has It started" I heard Katie's voice from beside me. I looked up to see her hair in a messy ponytail and her Clothes slightly wrinkled.

"Nah and the fuck has you doing" I said making her smirk.
"Giving him good luck" she said referring to Zaire.
"Bitch you crazy" I said while laughing before closing my phone putting it in my mini bag.

"Bitch wap put me in the mood"She said causing me to laugh more
"Also speaking of wap what you doing for your birthday"She asked
"I don't know and what does my birthday got to do with wap" I asked her

"Birthday sex"she sung to me
"You play too much but I don't know and I never thought I'd say this but that don't sound bad"I admitted.

"Your serious" Katie said with wide eyes.
"Yes I mean I met his parents and everything" I said
"Is this what proud parents feel like"Katie said with her hand over her heart.

"Wait what if it's bad since y'all aren't experienced"Katie said
"No I'm not experienced he is" I said making Katie's jaw drop.
"What he's not a virgin"she asked. I nodded my head in response while chuckling.

"Wait so on a scale from one to ten how good was the  head on his birthday"Katie asked I then thought
"Bitch broke the fucking scale"I said Katie then gasped.

"Your birthday is gonna be so fucking bomb" She said making me laugh.  Our conversation got cut off when we heard cheering. I look up to see Zaire running done the court with the ball. He then quickly passed it to Bronny who was closest to the hoop, Bronny then ran and dunked the ball in.

The whole crowd broke out in to cheers. Bronny turned around and pointed over at me causing the crowd to aww. A huge smile was on my face as I looked down while blushing. Katie then let out a laugh while shaking me teasingly.

"You definitely gotta let him dick you down for your birthday" Katie whispered in my ear. Once I lifted my head up I had a huge smile on my face and my cheeks were still pink.
"Im already planning to do that but I got a better idea" I told her a smirk appearing on my face.

"What" she asked. I then turned  with a sly smirk before raising my eyebrow. She then let out a small gasp.
"Aww my little sister is growing up" Katie said before hugging me.

Not the 6 o'clock update. And I Oop-