1

GIGI

GIGI

Today was the day we move to California. I'm gonna miss New York, but California has better opportunities for all of us.

"Gigi hurry the fuck up"I heard Jojo yell before I heard a loud slap.
"Jojo stop cursing"My mom yelled
"I coming" I yelled grabbing my last bag running down stairs to the door where everyone waited on me.

"The fu- I mean what are you wearing" Jojo asked making sure my mom didn't hear his slip up.
"What's wrong with I'm wearing"I said looking down at my outfit.

"Jojo shut up Gigi you look like a bad bitch" Katie said"How come she didn't get slapped"Jojo said"Stop being dramatic Jojo come on everyone In the car" my mom said walking to the while mumbled under his breath but followed

"How come she didn't get slapped"Jojo said
"Stop being dramatic Jojo come on everyone In the car" my mom said walking to the while mumbled under his breath but followed.

                           SKIP THE FLIGHT

We had gotten all settled into our new house Jojo supposedly had friends out here from when his football team was traveling. So I was going to meet them.

"Ok so we about to go to the carnival to meet up with them also our cousin Mikey gon be there"Jojo said telling us our plans for the night.

"How many of them are there " I asked him
"Four"Jojo said as we pulled up to the carnival before parking. The line to get into the fair was small so we got in quickly.

"Oh their they go right there" Jojo said pointing to the group of boys before jogging up to them.
"Aye wassup y'all " Jojo said dapping up all the boys
"Uh Bronny, Amari, Zaire meet my sister Giselle but we call her Gigi" Jojo introduced them all.

"Damn you not gon introduce me"Mikey said
"Mikey we yo cousins dumbass"I said Mikey then smirked looking down at me.
"Damn I thought you was a new person you get shorter every time I see you"He said making everyone laugh.

I then slapped the back of his neck making him hiss in pain.
"Shut the fuck up and I'm not that short" everyone laughed then it got silent
"Okay maybe I'm a little short" I admitted
"A little you like 4'11" Amari said
"I'm actually 4'9" I said
"That's even worse"Mikey said

"Whatever let's go play some games" I said annoyed over them making jokes about my height
"It's okay they just mad cause they ugly"Zaire said
"Zaire's my new bestfriend" I said hugging his side

After a while of us walking around playground my games we decided to go on a rollercoaster. I ended up being with bronny.
"I'm scared why did I agree to this" I said talking to Bronny
"It's not that scary cmon you know they gone tease you if you don't get on"He said as we stepped up about to get seated up on the ride

"You right but I'm still scared so can I hold your hand"I said
"Sure you got baby hands anyway" he said
"Smh shut up"I said as we buckled in
"Ok and I'll keep my hand to myself" he said

The ride then pushed forward signaling we were moving. The closer we got to the drop the more I started to give in. Once we got to the top I gave in.
"Ok I apologize now give me your hand"I said snatching his hand into mine. We then dropped.

Their were to loud girly screams heard from around us. We both looked towards each other before looking back to see Mikey and Jojo screaming while hugging each other. We then looked back to each other before laughing. There was then another drop which made me bury my face in Bronny's chest gripping his hand tighter.

Bronny let out a laugh making his chest vibrate I then inhaled his cologne. He smell good asf. Wait why ami I saying this. Stop Gigi we ain't no simp.
'But we will make him an exception' I said to myself

"Gigi it's over why are you still scared"He said making me look up to see that we were stopped and every one was getting of the ride.
"I didn't notice"I said before letting him go so he could get out his seat along with myself.

Yay chapter one is done.