8

BRONNY

BRONNY

"Yessir, my mom bout to take me to in n out I low key missed it when I went to New York" Gigi said in excitement as I sat on face time with her.
"Is that the only reason you came back to Cali"I asked
"Mostly yea but I also came back for you"She said

"You fake"I said as she laughed at the face I was giving her. I then saw her stand up only wearing a crop top and shorts.
"Mamas I know you not wearing that"I complained
"Oop my moms calling talk to you later byeeee" She said before hanging up quickly.

I'm gonna get on her ass later.
"Bronny come help me with this"I heard my mom yell. I sighed before running down stairs to see what she wanted. Once I got there I saw here carrying two chairs and struggling. I grabbed them off her hands quickly and they were light as hell.

"Where am I going to put these" I asked
"Follow me" She said before walking off to out backyard.
"Ok right there" she said pointing to a spot where other chairs were spread out at. I sat the chairs down before it hit me. How the hell did chairs get here. Right when I tried to walk off she grabbed me.

"Nope I wanna talk" She said
Where is Bryce when you need him he usually gets me out of these talks.
"So who is she" She asked. Definitely wasn't expecting that.
"Huh" I asked confused about who she was talking about.

"Your girlfriend duh"Bryce said as he walked by. Now he wants to walk over. Then I realized they were talking about Gigi.
"I don't have a girlfriend... yet" I said the last part lowly
"Where'd you get that from" I asked

"You smile every time you get a text, your car smells like perfume sometimes, and we can hear a females voice coming out of your room sometimes." She named
"Besides all that she's your Lock Screen dummy" Bryce said causing me to look at my phone that I had sat down to see a picture of Gigi smiling and hugging the stuffed animal I got her at six flags.

"Yeah that too"She said
"Oooh are we talking about Gigi she is sooo nice" Zhuri said being one of the only two people in my family who had met Gigi only because she had my phone when Gigi FaceTimed me.

"Wait Zhuri met her already" My mom asked
"You haven't met her" I heard my dad's voice as he walked over.
"How did you meet her before me" she asked.
Oh how I wish I could walk away from this conversation.

"I met her while she was waiting for Bronny to get out of practice" My dad said
Out of nowhere My phone started to ring.
All of us looked down at in silence.

"Answer it Bronny" My mom said
"You know I think she could wai-"I stopped my sentence when I felt her slap the back of my head.
"I'll answer it"Zhuri said before quickly grabbing my phone and answering it.
"Hi Gigi!" Zhuri said with a big smile

"Hi Zhuri, did Bronny drop his phone again you know what it doesn't matter I like talking to you more than him but don't tell him I said that" Gigi said before she and zhuri got into their own conversation as if none of us were standing there.

I looked over at my phone to see her smiling then at Bryce to see him smirking. Before I could react he took the phone from zhuri before running off.

 Before I could react he took the phone from zhuri before running off

GIGI

All I heard was footsteps and Bronny telling someone to give him his phone before a door shut.
"Wassup I'm Bryce aka Bronny better looking brother" he said making me let out a laugh
"Yo Bronny I might just have to steal your girl" he said outing me into thought. Bronny hadn't asked me out we were still in the talking stage but it felt nice that his family viewed me as his girl.

"You know if you want me you can drop bro-" he was cut off by a door opening he quickly dropped the phone and ran.
"Sorry about them"Bronny said before walking out of what I'm guessing was Bryce's room.

"It's cool" I said eating some of the fries that I had got from in n out.
"I want you to meet someone"Bronny said
"Right now on the phone I look a mess"I said slightly panicking.

"No you don't and yes right now"He said
"Ok I'm ready"I said
"Gigi this is my mom, Mom this is Gigi" Bronny said

Oop-