12

WARNING THIS MAY GET A LIL EXPLICIT

GIGI

The game had just ended and I was walking towards Bronny who seemed to be looking for someone in the crowd of people leaving. I ran behind him hugging his waist.

"Gigi I was looking for you were you behind me this whole time" he asked
"No I went to get you a Gatorade" I said handing him the drink once he turned around.

"Why is some of it gone then." He asked opening the drink before chugging half of it.
"I got thirsty on the walk back" I said as he handed me the Gatorade back.

"Wait here I'm about to hit the showers and get changed real quick" he said. I responded by nodding. I expected him to walk off but he looked at me as if he was expecting something.

"What am I forgetting something" I asked causing him to smack his lips.
"Yes my kiss" he said in a duh tone. I playfully rolled my eyes. I stood on my tippy toes acting as if I was going to kiss his lips before I moved to kiss his cheek.

"There now go"I said laughing at his face
"Wow just disrespectful" Bronny said causing me to giggle before leaning up to his ear.
"Wait till we get in the car" I whispered seductively

"Bet let me got take this shower" Bronny said before running towards the locker room.

BRONNY

I had just got done changing and showering so I was grabbing my stuff when I saw some of the boys huddled around a phone.

"Yo Bronny come look at this"one of them called out to me
"Bro what is it" I said walking towards them
"These girls from school" they said

"Nah bro I got a girl I'm good" I said starting to walk away.
"Smh Bronny just look your going to want to see this" one said

"Okay fine who is it" I said walking close to the phone hearing wap once I looked down I saw it was Gigi's Instagram story.
"Bronny you know her" they asked

"Yea that's my girl"I said going back to my bag thinking of how I'm going to use this against her.
"You lucky as hell" one said
"I know"I answered
"You know Sharing is caring" they said
"Well I guess I'm stingy" I said grabbing my bag while they all laughed

"You lucky as hell" one said"I know"I answered"You know Sharing is caring" they said"Well I guess I'm stingy" I said grabbing my bag while they all laughed

GIGI

I was sitting in my phone waiting for Bronny to come back so we could leave.
"Ayo ma" I heard someone call out. I knew it wasn't Bronny so I kept my one scrolling through my feed on Instagram not looking up.

I felt someone's fingers touch my face and lift my head up. I moved my head pushing their fingers away while mugging whoever it was.

"I was talking to you" the guy said smirking.
"Do you need something" I asked harshly
"Yea you in my bed" he said causing me to internally gag.
"Nah I'm good love, enjoy" I said turning to walk away before he grabbed my back.

"Don't touch me and I have a boyfriend" I said
"I don't see him here" he said before looking behind me. He quickly dropped my arm.
"I'm right here you got something you need if not Imma need you to step the fuck back" Bronny said pulling me into him.

"Nah bro I'm good" the guy said walking off.
I turned around looking up at Bronny seeing him smirking down at me. For some odd reason that turned me on.

We had just got into the car and Bronny had the biggest smile on his face.
"What are you smiling about" I asked
"Your ig story" he said causing me to pause and think.

"I mean you was telling the truth"He said causing me to blush.
"Bronny shut up" I said trying not to smile.
"I just sayi-" he said before I cut him off by kissing him. The kiss quickly escalated because somehow I was in Bronny's lap out of breath.

"Definitely worth the wait"Bronny said causing me to laugh. I then felt something poke my butt.
"Are those your keys" I asked him. He smirked shaking his head no. Two can play that I thought. I leaned down kissing him slipping my tongue in his mouth. The longer we kissed the more I felt him rise.

When I felt content with myself I pulled away getting in the passengers seat. Bronny looked over at me with wide eyes.
"Wow your gonna leave me like this" He asked
"I always leave you like that"I said smirking

He then mumbled under his breath before he started to drive off. The car was silent for a while besides the music and Bronny's groans every so often.
I thought for a moment. Before I decided to do something I never did for anyone.

I grabbed the scrunchie off my wrist putting my hair in a ponytail. I unbuckled my seat belt leaning over to Bronny's side of the car. I unzipped his pants pulling then down slightly. It immediately sprung out. Little Bronny's not so little I thought to myself.
I placed him in my mouth while twisting my hand up and down.

"Fuck what are you doing" Bronny groaned trying to focus.
"What I want to do" I said before twirling my tongue on his tip.
"But I'm driving" Bronny said trying to make excuses
"Then focus"I said

Chile anyways sooo. Y'all ready for the birthday chapter? Give me some ideas for what to do.