Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

*1 month later*

It's been hard, really hard. Louis is gone, so is Harry. Niall, Liam and Zayn knew too. As of their band they didn't know what to do. The boys just told everyone they went missing. I haven't really gone out much.. Sarah comes and visits me everyday and normally stays the night too. I cry at least half the day. Everyday. Today Sarah was urging me to go out. She told me I needed to get out and get ready. I honestly didn't want to.. Cause I knew the media would be all over me asking questions no matter where I went. And plus I just wanted to sit a morn all day about Louis. She dragged me upstairs and laid me out some skinny jeans and a big white sweater and boots to wear since it was cold outside in London. I changed and straightened my hair and put light make up on. I had a feeling where ever Louis was he would most likely see pictures of me and Sarah today either on twitter or in news papers or magazines. So I put on the navy blue beanie he left for me to let him know that I'm okay too. And I'm strong. But in reality I'm not... How can I be? We got out of the apartment complex and the air hit my checks like an blast of frozen water. Sarah locked arms with me and we walked the short walk towards the mall in the heart of London. Shopping always helped me get my mind off things. Although probably not this but it could help.. "So where do you want to go first?" Sarah asked me trying to create conversation. "I don't know.. Maybe top shop?" I said. "You don't think it'll remind you too much...?" I thought for a second.. "No I don't think so.." I said looking down. As we turned the corner to walk in the mall we heard a girl scream. She was most likely a fan of the boys and wanted information. Sarah's grip tightened around my arm. I looked at her and she nodded. We just walked past without saying a word and walked into the mall.