Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

~DREAM~

"Noooooo let go of me Lou!" I screamed kicking trying to get out if his tight grasp. "NEVER!" He shouted still running. I couldn't see where he was going. It was dark and my face was squished up against his butt. "Pleaseeeee? Your butt it very cochiny. Just saying." he laughed but still kept running. "NO! And why thank you!" He said. I rolled my eyes finally he slowed down and I was happy to finally stop. "Where are we Louis?" I asked looking up. There was darkness all around. She was frozen and wouldn't talk. I tried wiggling out if his grasp and slid out easily. I looked at Louis and his face changed to Harry's. "Harry?" I asked he smirked and then a gun shot went off and there lied Harry in a pool of blood.

~END OF DREAM~

"Babe? What's wrong" my boyfriend Louis asked shaking me awake? I was crying and sweating. "It was all a dream.." I whispered in relief. "What dream?" Louis asked. I explained to him the dream and he chuckled lightly "I can assure you Harry is alive." He said kissing my forehead. "C'mon lets get breakfast." He said taking my hand and led me down stairs. I went down to sit on the couch my paying attention and felt something hard. I jumped up to see Niall passed out on the couch. "Louis.. Why is there a Niall on our couch?" I asked laughing slightly. "I have no idea!" He said. I laughed and walked over to help him cook. "Hey guys." Liam said coming through the grit door. "Hey Liam, hey Zayn." I said going over and giving them a hug. "How are you?"" Ummm getting better." I smiled back at Liam. Louis came and wrapped his arms around me and placed his hands on my stomach. "There will be more when were ready" he said I looked up at him teary eyed to see him the same way smiling down at me.

First chapter!! :) okay sorry it's gonna be a little short... But I'm also posting these on Instagram so you can follow me and read it there too for more frequent updates! @getsome_1d is my IG! Enjoy! Leave feedback please!!