Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

There was a beanie on the bed. Along with a note. "Wear this when your cold.. Or missing me..." It said. Next to the beanie were a group of pictures that were missing from the hallway "look at these to laugh.. Not to cry.." Then there was a note. "Brianna... I'm sorry to do this to you. Always remember I love you. Don't cry about me. Just let me go. If you truly love me you will. I'm sorry this was so sudden... I don't want to leave you. I really don't. But I have to. To keep you safe. To keep me and Harry and our families safe. Don't worry you'll see me again someday. Sometime. Somewhere. Don't listen to anyone okay? I'm not dead or missing. Just in hiding to protect you. Don't be mad, I'm protecting you.. I really am. You may not think it but I really am. I'm sorry but I love you okay? I will always be here don't forget it. This isn't goodbye... -Louis " I held the note and slid down the wall. I couldn't contain my tears. They were just falling. There was another knock on the door. I didn't want to get up but I had to. I had called my friend Sarah over to go shopping a while ago but I can't. I can't live anymore. Why should I? Louis was my whole. I answered the door and Sarah saw me crying and immediately hugged me. She didn't asked... Just hugged. We made out way over the the couch and she looked at me gesturing to the note I slowly nodded and handed her the note. I couldn't stop crying it just hurt too much. As she was reading it I laid back placing my hands on my stomach. She finished and looked at me with sorry eyes and then looked how I was laying. She knew exactly what I was thinking. Which made me cry harder. It was the fact that the family I've always wanted.. The husband I've always wanted to settle down with.. Couldn't happen anymore..

Hope you like it! :)