Chapter 19

So i've heard that y/n got attention for skipping school, I had to be there.

"How do we get detention?" asked George.

I knew how to get detention, he had Severus Snape, duuhh. All I did was to take a piece of paper and then fold it into a ball and throw it at him.

Just as I expected, he turned around "who did that?" he asked angrily and me and Goerge pointed to each other.

___

___

At detention, Filch forced Luke and Goerge to clean some room together and he asked me and y/n to organize the files in alphabetical order.

"So, there was a reason why I got myself detention" I told him. She smirked at me "Really? Why?" she asked and stopped with what she was doing.

"Luke is not good for you." I told him and she rolled her eyes "Hermione has been talking to you" she said and started to work again.

"Yes, but that's not why i'm here" I told her "I do think he's bad news for you and I don't want you to get hurt" he said.

"You don't have the right to tell me who I get to see or not" She told me "It's not your job"

She's wrong. It is my job.

__

y/n p.o.v

It was days before the ball and days since you last spoke to Fred. But she didn't care about him, all she did care about was Luke. He took her mind off things she really wanted to forget.

"So, how are you doing?" asked your brother as they sat in the library doing homework (she was doing work and he was bugging her).

"Good. And don't give me that look, Draco. I'm somewhat okay." She said.

"Define somewhat."

"I have a date to the ball."

"Who?" asked Draco curiously "Luke Lannister".

He sighed "him, really?" he asked him.

Why isn't he happy about this? I thought he'd be happy I'd be going with someone pureblood.

"Why? You don't like him?" You asked him and he shook his head "I don't, not after he forced you to skip school" he told me "you've never skipped school in your life." Said Draco and I groaned again.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

"It's my business who I date Draco '' I snapped at him and left him there.

Who does he think he is? Why does everyone act like they know what's best for me? I know what's best for me, and if I get hurt, I get hurt!

Why can't everyone leave me alone.

**

It was the ball and you looked at your one more time. Making sure not a hair was out of place or your makeup had been ruined. You made sure your dress wasn't crinkled or your necklace wasn't lopsided. Wait. Why were you so nervous about this?