Scarf

"Babe I'm back from shopping!" Liam called.

"Hi," I said coming out from the bedroom to kiss him. I'd been wrapping gifts while he was gone to make sure he wouldn't see them.

"Get anything good?" I asked.

"Yes I did, but no peeking," he warned with a sly grin.

"I won't, I swear!" I said holding my hands up in defeat.

"But I do have a small early gift for you," he said excitedly, rustling through his bags.

"Oh Liam you didn't have to," I said worried he'd thought I'd been expecting a gift when he went to the shops.

"I know, I wanted to. That's the great thing about being rich, I can see something and buy it for you without a reason." He gave me a big kiss and then held out the loosely packaged item. I opened it slowly and found a very elegant scarf. It was deep scarlet with swooping gold designs throughout. It was so soft I wanted to cuddle with it.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Liam I love it!" I exclaimed.

"Good, I heard you telling your friend you needed a new scarf and I know you like red and gold-"

"Gryffindor, my house colors, and yours," I interrupted.

"Yes indeed," Liam said smiling.

"You spoil me too much," I laughed. "Soon I'm going to start expecting these gifts."

"Oh well," Liam shrugged, knowing I meant nothing by it.

"It is very beautiful," I said feeling it against my face.

"Yes and now I can do this," Liam giggled, grabbing the scarf and throwing it around the back of my neck and preceding to pull me close. He gave me a very sweet kiss.

"Oh, I like this," I joked. "Are all the new scarves like this, do they all have this feature?"