Temptation

When Liam Payne sidled into the party wearing a fashionably ripped shirt, leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and dark sunglasses, I knew I was done for. Liam and I were the music world's favorite "on again off again" relationship. Liam and I had decided to swear off each other for good a couple of weeks back. Now it felt like I was being pulled toward him like a magnet. I needed a drink.

"Hello there y/n," Liam's sultry voice made chills go down my back.

"Hi Liam," I sighed, and downed a drink.

"How's life?" He questioned. I could already see the paparazzi inching towards us. I knew they were hoping to see a fight or a makeup. I didn't want to give them either. If I kept calm I could resist Liam's enticing ways.

"That dress is really working for you," Liam said in a low voice.

"Well, thank you," I said, trying to avoid the areas of the ripped cloth that revealed his toned abdomen.

"I mean, it would definitely look better off your body, but hey," he shrugged and took a sip of his drink.

"Liiiiam," I drew out his name. "We told each other two weeks ago that we weren't gonna do this again."

"But you look so fit tonight," he mumbled in my ear. The hair on my neck stood on end as I felt a burning sensation wear Liam was touching my side. I bit my lip and tried to squash the picture of Liam naked that was in my head.

"Come on love," he purred. "Just real quick, no one will ever know. We can both deny it if the paps ask."

My body was tingling all over, the temptation was too much. I nodded slightly.

"Go into the room over there, I'll meet you in five minutes," I told him. Liam smiled triumphantly and winked. I wished I could've wiped that smile off his face, but I liked seeing it too much.

After a few minutes I wandered off toward the room I'd pointed Liam to. I hoped I didn't look like I was doing anything important. I slipped in and was immediately greeted with Liam's lips.

His lips were soft as velvet on mine and his hands began to feel my breasts. I felt lust fill me up as I let my hands play over the body I knew so well. He shrugged his jacket off and slammed me up against the wall. The slight pain only managed to enhance my senses and I kissed him wildly, never having enough of him on my mouth. His hot breath and the smell of his cologne were driving me mental. He shoved the sleeves of my dress down to suck on the soft skin of my shoulders and neck. He groaned as I ground against him. He was sucking on my skin as if it tasted like candy and I was whimpering his name.

"Just gonna put my coat in-" I heard a familiar Irish voice. Niall stood in the doorway with his jacket.

"Oh hey Niall," Liam said bouncing away from me. Even if Niall hadn't seen us together, the evidence was damning. My neck was covered in purple spots from Liam's lips, teeth, and tongue. Liam's pants were tighter than normal. My dress straps were pushed away, and Liam was missing his jacket. Both our hair was suspiciously messy.

"When did you get here? It's great to see you mate," Liam was shining a large fake smile and breathing heavily.

"Whatcha doin?" Niall was smirking.

"Oh we were putting our coats in here as well," I tried to lie, but there was no point.

"I think you were about to take off more than just your coats," Niall said and tossed his jacket on the bed. The two of us stayed quiet.

"Carry on you two, me and Liam can catch up later," Niall grinned shutting the door. I was about to go to Liam again when I heard Niall scream, "Hey everyone Liam and Y/N are back together!" We heard a shout of happiness and I sighed.

"Well there's no reason not to now," Liam grinned and smashed his lips back on mine.