7.3 Rocking The Charts!

Rin's POV

I registered in the new company and started training in singing and dancing. Some other trainees wondered how my body is so agile so I told them that I've been quite active and been doing some martial arts and kendo training before. I was told by our manager Satoru that the company's name is Arcobaleno and that each idol group will be named something correlating to it. We also could decide if we wanted to perform solo or with others in which case they'd see who else would want to perform with others and see if they could work together.

I had already decided that I'd like to perform alone due to personal circumstances and have to go home at the end of the day. Kinda had to charm/hypnotize them into leaving the issue alone cuz that sounded to risky for them. Another thing is that Daemon followed me but he looked more like a hamster in Assiah...cute btw. But anyway, my training lasted up to 2,5 years only cuz I was diligently learning and had good aptitude. I was officially performing at age '18' by Assiah standards. I named my group blue dream.
(*w////w*) kinda embarrassed for deciding on that!

My POV

While Rin was busy with her newly gained career in Assiah, Amaimon was watching over her by orders of his older brothers. It seems that Rin's body becomes a female while in Assiah while in Gehenna its a male. Reasons could be... His mother was an Assiah woman... He's an unstable being... And yeah I have no other ideas. So anyway Lucifer made a small facility among his Illuminati to financially support the upstart corporation while Mephisto.. Was considering buying all the tickets for the conzerts. Lucifer told him off saying that he'd rather make his subordinates attend them.

(Me: Aren't you guys interfering or involving yourself too much in Rin's life?
Them: No.
Samuel: He or should I say she? Is our youngest sibling. We have to make sure nothing happens. Amaimon: *nods*
Lucifer: I will not carelessly entrust Rin with Assiah inhabitants. I won't take chances of things turning out like they did over there.
Amaimon+Mephisto: *Nod and frown*
Me: *takes a step away and turn around*.. Yeah, yeah I get it. whispers: But your going over board with security you know
...Fine, do what you want but if Rin were to find out...
They: Hmph.
Me: sigh.. siblings *headache*)

BLUE DREAM and Rin quickly become the most renowned idol/band group among the upstarts  among teens and other people. Not to mention interviews. With having been taught mannerisms as a member of actual royalty Rin is seen as a beautiful forbidden flower.. Partly because she's beautiful, the other because of her performance in action shows. For example archery, strength shows, quizzes and dress-up shows...Rin still shines most brightly as a singer on the stage. However, all the attention won't help her fill the hole in her heart and soul.

During one of her concerts, a few demons in the area noticed how she was looking at them and gestured in their direction to come closer. They realized that she could really see them. Moreover, she decided to be bold and told the manager that she would perform in a cosplay of her choice. And guess what~? She went on stage in her normal appearance without hiding anything. Demons thus knew she was a Nephilim but the Exorcists couldn't do anything about her as she was a public figure. She trained her tail to be quite resistent which was quite the amount of work cuz the bones and muscle may just as well be like a snake's body or cats tail.

This Rin not only has fans in Assiah..but among Gehennians as well. Even more so, she is fully aware of them and even talked with staff from the illuminati which is how she met Kamiki and Shima. She also became acquainted with Shura after she met up with the Paladin (Shiro). Rin gets along quite well with Shura and even considers her an older sister cuz she reminds Rin of Iblis with her temperament.

Rin's POV
Backstage

I was getting ready for a performance and was just getting dressed. I went up and looked at myself in the mirror. 'Does this look good?'.

I went with some other variations before I was satisfied. Daemon was on my make-up table and looking at me. "Shall we go?" I stretched my arm out to him and he climbed on it. Thus we went to the hallway were I greeted some staffmembers. A few of the were actually demons or Nephilim. I was quite surprised that they can work here in Assiah but who am I to talk? I turned the corridor just as I heard someone crying '?' . I followed the sound stretching my head around a corner were cries of "Shiro... 😭😭", "where are you😫!?" came from. There, on the floor, sat a cat -No wait... There was a Cath sidhe on the floor crying and seemingly lost.

I went over to him as quietly as possible and crouched down just as he noticed me. He was visibly startled. "Are you okay? Little familiar?" I said after seeing the pin I recognized from somewhere.

(Unknown to Rin a certain Hamster was eyeing the cat and looking from one to the other before telling his brother's about them having met.)

Getting over himself it said "Who are you? Can you understand me? My name is Kuro and I'm lost."

"You can call me Saphira. Pleasure to meet you Kuro and yes I can understand you. Are you looking for someone?" I introduced myself with my stage name. He looked at me still sniffing while telling me who he's looking for. 'Hoh~?' I thought growing a smirk. Daemon momentarily twitched on my shoulder.

"Well c'mon I think I know where he is, btw. did he come with Shura?" I said to which he jumped on my shoulder and we went to the cafeteria. Sure enough there he was drinking with Shura while oogling some other girls.

.. I went ahead and taught a certain someone a good lesson, got more acquainted with Kuro and introduced him to Daemon before I had to dash off cuz I lost track of time for my next performance.

My POV

While Rin left the Cafeteria, Kuro and Daemon were having a staredown before deciding out of boredom to play catch and see how many employees they could scare with the sight of a cat chasing after a small hamster. Shiro after sobbering up thought how Saphira's lecture reminded him of someone. Shura.. was Shura so quite drunk.