A Little Night Music

She woke up, it must have been late afternoon as the sun was dim and orange through the window

The fireplace was now just embers, smoking in the memories of the morning.

Y/N sat up and stretched again, feeling good.

What's not to feel good about? Literally had the best lay in the land and I'm in the lap of luxury.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom to shower.

As she walked in the saw it was not any shower room, but it was a waterfall, greenery grew on the walls, and it look perfect.

The water was hot and steamy, and the soaps were scented of such beautiful floral and vanilla scents.

Y/N washed under the waterfall, the water soothing every ache.

After she showered she took a green fluffy towel off the rail, and wrapped herself and her hair.

As she dried herself, she could see a body cream had been left out for her, a butter smell like Cacao and vanilla.
She took it and covered her body in its sweet scent.

As she came out of the bathroom she could see the fire had been realit. Y/N dried her hair by the fire and with the heat it dried into a slight curl.

There was a note on the mantle:

My little thief feel free to steal yourself a dress for tonight, there should be a good selection in the cabinet at the side of the bed.

She crossed the room and opened the cabinet. The sight of them took her breath away. She had seen nothing like them before.

There were so many different styles but she settled on a black shimmer dress that shone green in the light.

Y/N supposed Loki may approve of this choice, keeping him in her mind. The front was a sharp sweetheart shaped neckline just off the shoulders. There was one large slit up the front of the left side.

Now it was hair time. She was never that fantastic at dressing her hair as it was always so unmanageable.

She tied it up simply with two small braids that tied her hair up on one side and letting the rest fall over her left shoulder. Half up, half down, a little punk rock looking.

She looked in the mirror, and felt a little makeup was in order.

She found in her bag her small compact, dark plum lipstick and eyeliner. For eyeshadow she close a smoky effect with the Ashes from the fire painted on carefully.

Wow, I look like a bad ass punk rock ho. She thought impressed. She looked like she would tear your heart out. The dress pulled tight in all the right places and made her arse look amazing.