A Room With A View

Jesus christ, he was right I am sore! Y/N said as she stretched

Y/N said as she stretched.

Eyes closed, she realised her surroundings were... soft.

She sat up quickly and looked at her surroundings.

Loki's Chambers.

Looking down she was wearing a green night gown which was tied in a lace at the front.

It was satin and so were the bedsheets.

The bed was a black four poster, with green jade design inlay and sheer green curtains.

Did Loki dress me? She thought. And how did he get me back here without me noticing? Or anyone else?

She lay back down and sighed enjoying the comfort of the bed in the middle of the room.

She realised she didn't care how he got her there she was just happy he did.

Staring at the ceiling, she saw a mural, a depiction of all the worlds and how they correlated with each other.

Asgard, Alfheim, Svartalfheim, Jotunheim, and more all held in the tree Yggdrasil.

Midgard lay in the middle between Asgard and Hel.

And for a moment she counted her blessings she didn't get sucked into some hell or ice dimension.

Or worse.

Ravagers that Loki mentioned, kidnapping people and trafficking.

There was enough to be scared of on earth, now we all had to worry about outside forces.

She thought about the village womans harsh words about Midgard.

She had a point, we are an incredibly noisy planet and only getting noisier.

It would only be a matter of time before someone heard them.

Y/N got up and began wandering the room, bare feet padding on the stone floor, looking at the books on the bookcase.

Sitting on the sheepskin rug, she looked into the fireplace and watched it blaze, the heat warmed her body and the sight of the roaring fire warmed her heart.

Looking to the side table she suddenly noticed a steaming pot and cups.

Tea?

Y/N walked over an poured a cup of the steaming liquid.

A Berry red herbal tea that tasted like apricots, honey, and vanilla - Sweet and warm.

She sighed with relief as she felt the heat move through her body.

'I wonder where I can get some food around here?' She said out loud.

No sooner had she said that she turned quickly to see a tray of food had been left.