Chapter 5; Band

"So when do you plan on releasing the song?" Dream fidgeted around tapping his foot left to right on the wooden flooring of George's house

"I'd say, a few weeks. Songs don't take long to release, for my band at least. Just takes long to plan but this one was easy to come up with, kinda just came from heart? But i don't relate to it." George nodded his head along while Dream was explaining "Well if you don't relate to a song how you even come up with it?" Dream shrugged "It just came into my head i don't know." George took another bite out of his half eaten pancake, "You make no sense Dream, anyway. I've got some stuff to do today, like shopping and stuff. My fridge has been kinda empty but i'm gonna shower first, if you want you can stay. I don't mind." George walked upstairs to his room to grab a towel, then soon after walked into the bathroom, and took a steaming hot shower. Water burning hot as always. The fog covering the whole bathroom, along with the mirror. The steam slightly creeped its way out slowly coming out threw the bottom of the door.

George got out the shower this time trying not to soak the bathroom, because he had Dream over. George dried his hair. He had a nice white blow dryer his mom had got him a few Christmas back, he always used it. He liked it better than just using a towel. The rough scrubbing on the towel would give him a headache. Then he realized he had forgotten his clothes in his room, he usually would walk back to his room in a towel, but that would he to embarrassing if Dream saw him, same goes for asking Dream for clothes. George ended up going with the first option, and just walked to his room. Luckily dream was somewhere downstairs but George's room was now spotlessly clean, even though his room wasn't as dirty in the first place, he got dressed. Very simple outfit. Jeans and a white shirt, George did coding back in high school that was one of the classes Dream and George had together, he had an old shirt from his coding class that read '404' a code for 'not found' it was simple and white the only special part was the black embroidery of the numbers '404'.

He went back down stairs and walked over to the kitchen seeing Dream sitting down playing with George's cat, "Thank you for cleaning my room Dream." George smiled "Huh? did i hear something? George? George where are you?" George began to laugh he assumed he saw the 404 "Very funny 'George not found' anyways, i saw you cleaned my room and did the dishes, thank you Clay." Dream smiled "Your welcome, i don't remember you being in my computer class," "Well because you where only in my computer class for freshman year, and then we had for senior and sophomore year math science and english together."

"Oh, makes sense" They had classes together but never really talked. Neither of them where popular, Dream had more friends, but he wasn't popular. George had few friends but he wasn't popular either, more of a shy kid. "Okay George listen, how about you ditch getting groceries for today, and i introduce you to my band. And, i'll take you to dinner after so you don't starve." George moved his head left to right thinking about the offer Dream had made finally not cooking sounded nice for once "Mm, fine." Dream got up and jumped up and down and then did a little spin "Yay! let's go!" Dream grabbed George hand "W-what? Now?" Dream nodded violently and ran over to the car, turning it on, George got in the passenger seat and Dream got in the drivers seat, they where having a conversation on pineapple on pizza, Dream likes it, George doesn't. It was kind argument though more of a debate or George trying to convince Dream that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. The breeze was cold and George had no jacket, "Cold?" Dream questioned George quickly nodded and Dream took off one of his two jackets and put it on George, when a fan came running up to Dream. "A-a-are you the lead singer of dteam!?" Dream nodded the girl hugged Dream and Dream hugged back, the girl seemed 14-15ish that was an average age of people who listened to Dreams music.

"Who is this? New member!?" The girl asked "No, just a friend of Dream," George smiled at the girl and she waved goodbye they both said goodbye and walked into the studio, Sapnap looked at George, "Hey dream, this that one guy you told me about? weren't you at his house like yesterday?" Dream rocked his feet, "Yeah, i wanted you and bad to meet him. And ant, if he's here." Sapnap nodded "They are here, pretty sure they are practicing for the song? Not sure." George laughed a little while walking away with Dream "What kind of nicknames are those?" Dream laughed "Okay well bad is bad boy halo, or bbh. And then ant is ant frost, but nobody really sees the talent they really have. They are so underrated and i always give them such big parts and they do great, but no one even sees that." George nodded "When i was first looking up the dteam i only saw you and sapnap. What is sapnaps name? it can't be sapnap." Dream laughed again, "Of course not, it's nick. He actually went to our school, but he was a year lower so you probably never really saw him." "Yeah, no never saw him." They continued walking looking around for bbh and antfrost and there they where playing, "Here they are," They both saw Dream and waved, "Hi! is this the mysterious George you told us about?" Dream nodded his head "Yup, you guys are doing great by the way,"

They talked for awhile, George and bad had lots in common.

(1018 words)