Chapter 8; Bad terms

But the waking up, and the breakfast and the being accused of cheating was all a dream, they where both still on bad terms. Finally now, it was actually morning. The day was sure to be rough, he was on bad terms with Dream, and surely by now Dream wouldn't forgive him, he thought George lead him on.

George rubbed his eyes, moving his sheets off. Dream was either downstairs or left. "Dream.. ?" George said loud but quiet at the same time walking down the steps and looking for Dream, and he was sleeping on the couch.

George shook Dreams arm slightly, saying 'wake up'. Dream finally slightly woke only saying 'hm'.

"Dream, i'm truly sorry about last night, but for now. We are just friends. Okay, i'm sorry. I'm not ready. I'm not ready for you."

Dream scoffed, "Fair." He mumbled, getting up and purposely pushing George with his shoulder purposely just as George did the night before.

"W-what the hell i said sorry, i know your attractive and rich or whatever," George didn't wanna ruin anything. he really didn't but he was frustrated "b-but god have you never been rejected." He turned around to look at Dream, he had his head slightly down.

Dream looked up. "Yeah George, i've been rejected. But when you reject someone you aren't supposed to kiss them, and tell them you love them. And then just say you don't like them." He turned around to look at George "It's unfair."

George scoffed at the response. "I'm not obligated to date you."

"You also aren't obligated to kissing me and then say we are just friends. And now- now George i don't know what to think." He sighed bringing his head back down.

George didn't loved Dream, but he wasn't sure in what way. He was confused. "I'm just- i'm confused, how can we be so sure. We have known eachother for such a long but short time." He felt bad for what he had done.

Dream quickly grabbed his phone, "I have to work on my song George. I'll talk to you later,"

The song was most obviously about George. But now it would probably be different, it would probably be re wrote to some horrible song about George, everyone thought they where dating. Everyone including Wilbur would know. Wait, "Shit. Wilbur,"

George remembered talking to Wilbur in his Dream they probably did have headlines of 'Dreams boyfriend.' But he knew he had to talk to him. He grabbed his phone and called him. The phone rang and rang. No answer, he probably assumes George was ghosting him. He called again. No answer, again no answer. Again, and finally an answer.

"Wilbur, i'm sorry i haven't talked to you i assume you know but-" Wilbur cut George off.

He sighed. "What the hell happened you haven't talked to me in weeks. To be certain one but still."

George paced around the living room. "Okay, it's a long story, just- let me explain." He sighed taking a deep breath in. He knew it would be a lot to tell, "You know Dream? Lead singer guys concert we went to? Well him anyways, him and i started talking. And then- things got kinda serious, and- i- i kisssd him and Wilbur- i made the worse mistake ever." Georges voice cracked. "I completely lashed out on him, and i said we where only friends. But i dont mean it. I was just confused, but Wilbur now i know what i want."

Wilbur was silent for a second still trying to take in the fact George was talking with a famous singer, that also went to their school. "Well tell him- George i don't know what to tell you, but you need to talk to him, that's all you can do. I'm on my way i'm here to support you."

Wilbur was finally there to support George like a sixteen year old he had just went through a breakup and was now crying over the guy cause she regretted it. It was almost the exact situation but George was dumb and didn't make anything official because he was stupid and confused. George was only mad at himself, that's all he could be.

George say there explains to Wilbur everything in full on detail now, he had been there for hours they watched a movie ate ice cream and basically went through the 'breakup' together. It was nice to hangout with his after what felt like so long. The time wasn't as late but Wilbur suggested he should go because it was late and he was going to go make dinner.

"I'll see you soon though George." George nodded his head and walked Wilbur outside,

At the front door George looked at Wilbur and smiled. "Thank you Wilbur for- for being the best bestfriend ever." George hugged onto Wilbur firmly and tight as Wilbur followed along and did the same.

When George pulled away from the hug, he saw Dream standing there, he knew what Dream thought.

Dream stormed off to the right of the side walk heading back to his car, as George slightly pushed Wilbur off as he ran for Dream. "DREAM! IT ISNT! IT ISNT WHAT YOU THINK DREAM- LET ME EXPLAIN-"

Dream stopped a turned around. "Explain what? You said we where friends you weren't ready for me, and then go meet up with whoever he is."

George shook his head. "Dream that's not what it- He is my best friend- and that's all."

"Seriously man- he's telling the truth, George has been one of my only friends, i'm so happy he found you, please don't mess this up for yourself." Wilbur blurted from behind the two.

Dream shook his head. "I'm- im sorry George."

George ran over to dream a hugged him tightly a firm. "No, it was completely understandable, you just took it out of context. Don't say sorry anymore okay? i forgive you. i always will."

"George i don't wanna pressure you into dating me or anything. I love you, and i'll be here forever waiting for you." Dream smiled.

George shook his head. "No- no Dream i love you. And i'm so committed to loving you and taking care of you forever. I'm ready."

Dreams face lit up grabbing George's waist pulling him in, when their lips met, it was for a long period of time instead of the last, the warmth of George's presence was everything, Dream moved his hand up the shirt moving one of his hands into George's hair, Dream pulled away still holding George close and giggling. George quickly grabbed Dreams hand a ran inside with him.

Wilbur saluted to George as he smiled and got into his car.

(1125 words)