Soulmate.

-you are living in a world where when you turn 21 you dream of the person you loved in your past life

•••

You and your boyfriend have been together for 2 years, and he's 23 now. He looked for you the moment he dreamed of you.
You will only turn 21 in two days.
Means you can only see him in your dreams the night of your birthday.

You are not worried because he dreamt of you witch can only mean that you will dream of him too.

The day of your birthday has come.

The night before that, you can already see someone in your dream.

But his back was facing you.
And its someone with lighter skin, tattoos was clear on his right arm.
Same height but definitely not the same body type as your boyfriend.
Taehyung's a little on the thin side but the person in your dream is buf.
Taehyung also is not into tattoos.

You woke up with your boyfriend bringing you breakfast in bed, kissing your forehead with a happy birthday.

"Good morning birthday girl" he says grinning from ear to ear that had your worries vanish in a blink.
Maybe he started working out? And got lighter? Yes. Maybe you dreamed of your future together.

"Baby?" You whispered quietly, he just hummed looking down at you,

"You know.. i think i dreamt of you last night" you say looking up at him, you're currently laying on his chest while watching a movie, after spending the whole day together.

"Really? I'm handsome aren't i?" He says giggling after.

"I didn't saw your face doofus"
Now you got his attention.

"What?"

"I only saw your back. Also. I think your future self started working out" you say and he just laughed.

"Me? Work out? Baby please. That's one of the least thing i want to do. You love me without abs so why would i bother?" He says brushing your hair soothingly.

"Well, that's what i saw..also your skin is a little lighter"

"And.. you got tattoos" now he jolt looking at you in curiosity

"What? Tattoos? Are you serious baby?"

"Yes.."

"Hmm that's weird.. nevermind. You'll see me clearly when you sleep tonight anyway" he says kissing your temple, you just hummed as you both enjoyed your movie night.
~~~

"Do you wanna taste?" He asked, his voice was a little pitch, you blinked and you can now see him clearly.

A unfamiliar man. He looks gorgeous.

Sharp jaw, a little big nose, he's chesnut brown hair is neatly styled.
He's wearing a dark clothing.
He's hand is holding a fork infront of your face.

Tattoos...on is right arm.

"Baby are you okay?" He says full of concern as he puts the fork down tucking the loose strand of hair away from your face.